Fisting. Tabu?

After reading this, I decided to try some fisting with my mate.

THIS IS PAINFUL AS HELL! I had to stop at four fingers. I decided to try it since I've never had an orgasm....

Oh well!
It's like one of the best massages EVER!!! I love it when done right!!! A whole different feeling than a cock. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Any takers? Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf

hell yeah ! ... i'll give , not recieve

my first wife loved it !!! both vaginally and anally. her orgasms were off the scale. but we did have to work up to it. and everything did go back to normal size afterwards. and i've met a few other ladie that have love it to !
Fisting is a wonderful phenomenon with gentle hands. I love it. Squirting happens more often than not when continued at a nice pace - orgasm after orgasm.

ML
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
I know you do. Marielynn, your phenomenal . Looking forward next time sweetheart.
I love it, only have it occasionally, but ok, if a baby had come out and it went back a fist isint going to do anything worse, or even two fists, it takes a little time to get back into the regular swing of things, but with proper exercise and muscle control not longer than a week.... gotta love the pain aspect also
So is there any providers in the Memphis area that likes fisting receiving or giving.
Thanks Dayne
I know you do. Marielynn, your phenomenal . Looking forward next time sweetheart. Originally Posted by LivingLarge

Likewise my handsome.

MarieLynn
I knew I shouldn't have read this thread......

I am completely turned on, now.
I knew I shouldn't have read this thread......

I am completely turned on, now. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Reese, I can help out...
  • XOOS
  • 07-21-2011, 09:12 PM
I have done this with 2 women and both of them loved it; I have been told I have great hands for it; frankly I had never thought of doing it with a provider but if any of you girls in the dallas area are interested PM me.
I did this gently with a provider. It started that way but by the time she came I was just fucking her with my hand. She came so hard she actually shuddered for about 5 minutes. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed. She said it one of the best orgasms she had ever had in her life. Needless to say it is something I will always remember. I guess it's not for everyone but when the stars align it's just fucking hot.
Marie Lynn speaks the truth, I'm just sayin.....

Hell of an afternoon, and no, I do NOT have small hands. Remember, do the Duck... Reese, ML and I would be GLAD to show you the power of the fist.

Yep, its a fetish and I have been there, for it is my job...

Fetish
Just got back from a trip where I got to explore this being performed on me... another one off the bucket list... kinky and hot with the right person!
Fisting...hmmm...I have done this before with a SO. We were f**king for several hours and I was in a state of euphoria when we did this. It took some patience and working up to and once he had his hand completely inside me to his wrist...well I'm not sure what he did but I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life! My body was shaking uncontrolably from my head to my toes and it was amazing! After that he decided to try fisting my a$$hole one night. I was pretty messed up and don't remember it but when I watched the video the next day....I couldn't stop smiling and was a lil shocked. I remember asking him as I stared in amazement "is that my a$$? When did we do that? Did I like it?" His response was "Yes Baby, last night and looks like it to me" I could tell that I apparently enjoyed it very much cuz I was happy, laughing and smiling on the video.
A woman fisting another woman is the best way to ease into enjoying this type of pleasure.
I remember a beautiful woman from LV whom I was introduced to by a Midland gentleman. And in the midst of our 3sum. I oiled her beautiful petite hand up and gently slide it in. The look on her face was wonderful and she pleasured me with her fist in a beautiful way and then grabbed a double headed toy and slide it both she & I.
He, watched in amazement.

And then I was with a mature tiny petite lady friend that I've known for many years, enjoying a 4some. She slide her tiny hand in my tight pussy as the 2 men watched & videoed. She was smiling with delight and wanted it done to her.
But neither the men nor my hand would fit in her, as she had the tiniest sweet spot I've ever enjoyed.
And because she liked doing it to me & how it felt on her hand. She was desperate to feel it done to her. Since her hands were the tiniest of us in the room. She tried to fist herself.
Nope, her arms were too short and she couldn't angle it enough to get her fist in.
Naked, big tits, cute ass N all, she got a chair and stood on it, grabbed hold of the door ledge and dangled from it for a few moments. Came back to the bed and tried to fist herself again. She thought by hanging from the door ledge, it would stretch her little arms. No luck. It was the most beautiful & adorable moment of that evening.

Life is beautiful when you allow yourself the pleasure of being uninhibited!

Reese, I can help out... Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
Whoa, baby! Any lady that can comfortably accommodate a fist is not for me!! I'm not knocking the act, it's just that after a woman has experienced a fist, where else is there for her to go? She surely wouldn't be happy with my pecker after an ordeal like that!!!