Chung Tran contact info?

Chung was here but now he's gone
still his memory lingers on
midgets and GILFs still need review
they'll have to wait 'til his return is due

#FreeChungTran

If any of you ladies or gents have TC75’s RW contact info please PM me for a discussion. Oh, let’s add reward to this.

Now with above post, how do u feel? Ur request is soooo $&%#^*€£ Originally Posted by eng
How much? I don’t have it, but I’m pretty sure I can get it if it was worth it.
There's a lot of fucking stupid people posting in this thread.

What may seem a joke to some can affect the lives of others.

I and other mods look forward to banning some fo you when your idiocracy backfires on you.
By all means, ask for then confirm receipt of private information in a public forum. But don't make a reference to a cartoon character.

Hypocrites.
There's a lot of fucking stupid people posting in this thread.

What may seem a joke to some can affect the lives of others.

I and other mods look forward to banning some fo you when your idiocracy backfires on you. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Whatever Sunshine!... (rolls eyes while giving the one finger salute)
General in town this weekend!
Tequila and cigars
Free my Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
I have seen others like Cala_Hollar_Strange and others get banned/quit as they flirted with threats of outing members. Then they come back only to present more of a threat to the community. It might be at the discretion of the mods to issue penalty but it does not seem like risks and the potential damage of people like CHS are considered. Obviously Chung did something wrong but he is not a risk.

In short, I have reached the conclusion that ECCIE is not for me. Too much drama.
I have seen others like Cala_Hollar_Strange and others get banned/quit as they flirted with threats of outing members. Then they come back only to present more of a threat to the community. It might be at the discretion of the mods to issue penalty but it does not seem like risks and the potential damage of people like CHS are considered. Obviously Chung did something wrong but he is not a risk. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Good point if there was anyone who deserved a lifetime ban it was her and she got what 30 days?

Not my board and i'm not paying the monthly hosting cost....the bandwidth used on all of Honest Abe's reviews probably rivals bandwidth of Amazon or Mining Bitcoin's.

It's a free site so their board their rules.