more rights to be taken away ?

What do you know about the Moon landing, LeviQanon?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you start a new thread pertaining to that subject instead of trying to hijack this one.
Why don't you start a new thread, instead of hopping on threads and trolling.

You have started how many threads in 2 years...........is it 1 thread ?
Why don't you start a new thread, instead of hopping on threads and trolling.

You have started how many threads in 2 years...........is it 1 thread ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am not trolling this thread. I am staying on subject. You post a thread what gives you the right to pick and choose who posts on it?
Start a thread so members can comment on it.
Start a thread so members can comment on it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
VM is starting threads now on identity politics...a favorite of the left.
He has no room to talk about threads...most of his are his complete obsession with Trump and now identity politics.
What triggered you ? You don't even make sense.

Now making non sensical attacks on other members.
Start a thread so members can comment on it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Why is that so important to you?
Why is it so hard for you ?
What triggered you ? You don't even make sense.

Now making non sensical attacks on other members. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't attack you I just expose your complete nonsensical BS thread after thread and I have no intension of stopping so you better get over it...you post it you own it.
This identity politics thread of yours pitting one group of people against another doesn't ring a bell...it make perfect sense when it has been in the libtard play book for years...pitting one group of people against another for political gain. THAT IS RACISTS BS but you don't have the ability to comprehend that because libtards don't

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2855627
Sad you are trying to paint your own picture when you are so far wrong.

You are obsessed with Biden and lost any objectivity.

If chasing after other members gets you off, have at it.

But it sounds more like you are triggered. You offer absolutely nothing...just whining.

Not to mention your thread hijacking.

Trumpites hate to be told they are wrong. And they will never admit it.

But it sounds more like you are triggered.

Trumpites hate to be told they are wrong. And they will never admit it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

But it sounds more like you are triggered. You offer absolutely nothing...just whining.

Trumpites hate to be told they are wrong. And they will never admit it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Brandon and the economic disaster he has created doesn't concern you at all...because your TDS is all consuming. But Trump does and he has been out of office for over a year and a half and you still continue to start thread after thread about him. I bash Brandon because he deserves it...my investments have taken a terrible hit in just the last couple of months. This shit NEVER happened under Trump and you continue to cry about people taking out there anger and resentment on brandon for the state he has put MILLIONS of Americans in...that is disgusting on your part. Why don't you deal with the present day issues that people are concerned about and not trivial BS and seek professional help for your TDS.
The Supreme Court justices are already considering using the Roe decision as a precedent to remove other established rights.

You are getting what you wished for. Just wait till yours are taken away. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Last I checked, Justice Thomas was still just one vote in the SCOTUS. I also can't imagine a Gorsuch, while not in favor of compelling employers to pay for contraception, would vote to remove the protections around the use of contraception outright. I couldn't also imagine the legal and financial chaos, both personal and for businesses, if the protections around same-sex marriage were rescinded as well.
the moon landing wasn't fake. neither is this bitch recanting her lies. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
her own daughter (baby roe), the one she gave up for adoption, wants nothing to do with her mother.

Norma was drunk for much of her life.