This is my reality. Not what Tiny Gambino wants you to think of me.

Hang in there, history is merely history, what comes next you have the power to control and own.

Best wishes
Dang. I hit that Kitty
I'm the guy that saw Kitty at the gas station in that little black dress. i did pm her to let her know what a sexy beautiful woman she was.

Whatever kind of xILF you consider her, as far as I'm concerned she's a LILF (I just coined that, I think).

Kitty, I know it's hard to make the best of a bashing post about yourself, but try and just roll with it. Don't waste time trying to argue or understand it.
It's like arguing with a child, you have lost by default when you start.
Toni is the king (jester) of trolls, neck and neck with Wakeup and Lucass McCane. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That's bullshit...those simps are amateurs compared to me...

Carry on...
Txman!!! I didn't put two and two together until just now that it was you who saw me at the Valero!

There is a cold blue margerita calling my name! Yum!! Lets have some tomorrow afternoon... Hell and high water can't stop me this time... XOXO
Txman!!! I didn't put two and two together until just now that it was you who saw me at the Valero!

There is a cold blue margerita calling my name! Yum!! Lets have some tomorrow afternoon... Hell and high water can't stop me this time... XOXO Originally Posted by KittyLamour

This the Valero at Coit and McCallum??
I know all this goes back a long time, but I have seen Kitty a number of times. I find her to be a wonderful provider. If i didn't enjoy her I would not have gone back. So I don't know why others have had issues, she did everything I asked for and more, She is a lovely lady and everything a client could ask for. I will continue to see her.

Knighthawk
I wish this were a youtube.... but it's not, Kitty, please take a minute of your life & watch this.... not only will it make you chuckle, it's sound advice.
The trolls do NOT pay your bills, block that b****......
Just watch it...(LINK).

On another lighter note, I love your cat. Did you know they are officially called Rag Doll cats? I had one when I was 12, she lived many years, and I miss her tons. That breed is hard to find. I know you cherish her.

Keep your chin up, learn to brush your shoulders off.... & block that b****.....
Ijs..����
If you're going to post on MY THREAD please speak English or I might go full out Spanish Inquisition on you. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Inquisitoren gegen die SS. Würde sie an gas dieJudes.... Ich bedeuten ein glas von saft vor wir start?
[Inquisitors v. SS. Would you like to gas the Jews.... I mean a glass of juice before we start?]
I know I'm super late in this and just prolonging the thread, I don't know anything about past drama or trolls but I did see kitty last weekend and it was a great experience and I recommended her to a friend who will be that way in a few weeks and would recommend her to anyone!
Inquisitoren gegen die SS. Würde sie an gas dieJudes.... Ich bedeuten ein glas von saft vor wir start?
[Inquisitors v. SS. Would you like to gas the Jews.... I mean a glass of juice before we start?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Smarty pants much? LOL

Sorry Kitty, funny guys make me weak kneed or are my weakness. Beef or no beef, humor always lightens the mood.
Max, I love me some funny guys too but I am disturbed much by guys that thinck Nazi and the Holocaust is funny and cool... I put him on ignore. What's funny is I used to think Dorian was really super cool... He is an amazingly, good dancer. Like America's Got Talent good... but he killed it for me with the company he's choosing to keep and the brands he's endorsing and not even getting paid for it. SMDH
I wish this were a youtube.... but it's not, Kitty, please take a minute of your life & watch this.... not only will it make you chuckle, it's sound advice.
The trolls do NOT pay your bills, block that b****......
Just watch it...(LINK).

On another lighter note, I love your cat. Did you know they are officially called Rag Doll cats? I had one when I was 12, she lived many years, and I miss her tons. That breed is hard to find. I know you cherish her.

Keep your chin up, learn to brushI your shoulders off.... & block that b****.....
Ijs..���� Originally Posted by FoxyNC

I LIVE OMG THATS FUNNY...
Sitting at 19.