How Did The. Caravan Get Here So Quickly?

• WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 01:47 PM
90% of those in the caravan are military aged men not at all unlike those Alaric led when he plundered Rome. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...ck-to-a/221921

90%, you have it up to 90%.

Wow did not have you pegged as one of the sheep so easily led around with slogans minus any facts.
And trump is in Florida with no plans for our military...except how great he is to our military. And that ck she Kelly who is still a disgrace to the military
The one minus any facts would be those on the left. Funny it didn't appear to be too many women or children scaling those fences. This mob of murderers ( or did those journalists and police commit suicide?) has ZERO right to come here. Trump has EVERY right to close the border and tell them to get lost. You want them here, YOU can house and pay for them.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 02:37 PM
The one minus any facts would be those on the left. Funny it didn't appear to be too many women or children scaling those fences. This mob of murderers ( or did those journalists and police commit suicide?) has ZERO right to come here. Trump has EVERY right to close the border and tell them to get lost. You want them here, YOU can house and pay for them. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Ignorance of the facts does nothing to bolster your rhetoric.

Do you not know the difference between closing the border to legal Asylum Seekers and those in the picture jumping the gence?

God Damn.
What's un-American is the dim-retard's refusal to accept election returns that show their candidates lost. What's un-American is the dim-retard's refusal to defend this nation's borders and enforce this nation's laws against organized invasions as is embodied in this immigrant caravan. That's what the fuck is un-American. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And to me what's worse is JUDGES siding with illegal aliens, NOT EVEN IN the us over the President, when part of his constitutional duty IS TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE of the US.
Afraid of the facts aren't you? Once that MOB turned down asylum and other assurances from Mexico, their asylum claims became just more garbage for the left to swallow. Again, they have ZERO right to come here. Being allowed here is a privilege. Given the attitude shown by this mob, there is NO difference between jumping the fence and their phony claims. Ignorance of reality does nothing to bolster your rhetoric.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 03:26 PM
And to me what's worse is JUDGES siding with illegal aliens, NOT EVEN IN the us over the President, when part of his constitutional duty IS TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE of the US. Originally Posted by garhkal
You are continuing to show that you do not hrasp the judges ruling or thr law.

We have asylum laws...
Worse, the judges sided with those millions of people who would like to get to our southern border and just walk in.
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...ck-to-a/221921

90%, you have it up to 90%.

Wow did not have you pegged as one of the sheep so easily led around with slogans minus any facts.
Originally Posted by WTF
You're quoting David Brock -- a flaming, died-in-the-wool Clintonite propagandist. Don't talk to me about being gullible. What ever the percentage, the vast majority in those caravans are not women and children, and the lame-stream media's portray it otherwise is "Fake News" that people like me are not swallowing.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 04:31 PM
You're quoting David Brock -- a flaming, died-in-the-wool Clintonite propagandist. Don't talk to me about being gullible. What ever the percentage, the vast majority in those caravans are not women and children, and the lame-stream media's portray it otherwise is "Fake News" that people like me are not swallowing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did not quote him...I linked an article of his where he explained how your number grew to 90%. When in fact there has been no study saying such.

You are the one repeating as gospel, that which is nothing better than gossip.

Furthermore it explains where the troops got their marching orders with that "military age males" quote derived. Who the fuck says that? Military age men!
I did not quote him...I linked an article of his where he explained how your number grew to 90%. When in fact there has been no study saying such.

Furthermore it explains where the troops got their marching orders with that "military age males" quote derived. Who the fuck says that? Military age men! Originally Posted by WTF
Hitler, Donald Putin, IB and I think Barleycorn are the only ones Ive heard use that

Furthermore it explains where the troops got their marching orders with that "military age males" quote derived. Who the fuck says that? Military age men!
Originally Posted by WTF

Reporters embedded with the caravan with cameras taking pictures of men aged 17 to 55 who out numbered the women and children 9 to 1 demonstrably proved that the talking-heads in the lame-stream media are liars. And you did cite David Brock -- a known liar and a flaming, died-in-the-wool Clintonite propagandist.

Donald Trump you misspelled Trump's name, again. Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY

BTW, Hitler's daughter and grand children weren't Jewish. That really is a substantive technicality that shows how banal such a claim is.

Reporters embedded with the caravan with cameras taking pictures of men aged 17 to 55 who out numbered the women and children 9 to 1 demonstrably proved that the talking-heads in the lame-stream media are liars. And you did cite David Brock -- a known liar and a flaming, died-in-the-wool Clintonite propagandist.

FTFY

BTW, Hitler's daughter and grand children weren't Jewish. That really is a substantive technicality that shows how banal such a claim is.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did I misspell Putin? After Donald became Vladimir bitch he took his name, Donald J Putin. Thats what I heard on Fox Fake News. I think Hannitys show
You're not a good fiction writer. Too many holes in the story line, misspellings, and poor grammar.
Did I misspell Putin? After Donald became Vladimir bitch he took his name, Donald J Trump. You misspelled it again Thats what I heard on Fox Fake News. I think Hannitys show Originally Posted by themystic
Odumbo was Putin's bitch. Odumbo gave Putin Crimea, Ukraine and Syria, and Odumbo made Putin the region's uranium distributor for nuclear weapons. Trump is working to reverse the damage Odumbo did there and along the southern border of the U.S. as he fights the 9th Circus for control of the border against invaders.