RODEO!

Anyone looking for Keith Urban tickets? I'm looking to trade 2 club end zones for 2 similar Blake Shelton tickets. PM me...
I saw both Usher and Maroon 5 (last night). Even though it wasn't my first Usher concert I can appreciate the total package (no pun) that he brings to the table. It's hard work to be dancing (running, jumping, flipping, spinning) all the while still hitting your notes for the ladies. Usher was sweating like a marathon runner after his first song while Adam (also a fave of mine) barely broke a sweat the whole night.

Usher > Adam but both were great.
  • Trey
  • 03-14-2014, 12:13 PM
I saw reo speed wagon Monday. Went with the boys. Put on a good show for some old folks.
I'm super excited to catch some of this! Bummed I'm missing the Band Perry, though, saw them in New Orleans a year ago October w/Paisley.

So I'm a total Yankee broad newly obsessed w/Houston and I've been to rodeos in "Western New York" (ie greater Buffalo etc, not "upstate") and LOVE it! I'm big on horses etc, but a total city mouse and I'd love to see some events, any suggestions?

I'm not looking to see the big name musical acts, just some cool activities, I'm in town tomorrow, Thursday til sometime Saturday (most likely early morning) so tomorrow or Friday night is when I'm looking for rodeo action