Former President Bush Convieniently Left Out Of NY Times Selma Photo

Oh my, bigtex has an admirer in a lap dog. How sweet.
OK if everyone still has questions on why the shot with Bush is not a good shot. The photo was at least three stops overexposed in the sun. And no way they could fit that frame in layout. It has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative or wanting Bush out of the shot.
OK if everyone still has questions on why the shot with Bush is not a good shot. The photo was at least three stops overexposed in the sun. And no way they could fit that frame in layout. It has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative or wanting Bush out of the shot. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Why of course. Technical difficulties.

Were you taking the pics? And if so, why did you crank up the stops?

Or does cranking up the stops to "overexpose" "black out" all the White folks?

I guess next time the media should hire a French photographer ...

.. the French seem to have that "exposure" setting "thingy" down!
could you point out Bush in the pic LL.
could you point out Bush in the pic LL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Was Bush a "world leader" when it was taken. IB?

I can see the "exposure" setting was "good"! I just don't see MIA Obaminable!

Do you?
That's what trolls do. Please put him on ignore, I'm tired of seeing his shit quoted. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Go fuck yourself. They can see what state I'm in. If they can't find it for themselves, it isn't my concern. I know what I saw on the front page of the Dem Gaz. Go look for yourself.
Go fuck yourself. They can see what state I'm in. If they can't find it for themselves, it isn't my concern. I know what I saw on the front page of the Dem Gaz. Go look for yourself. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I think what we have here is a big dose of "Brianitis", or "Hillaryitis", where a liberal is compelled to enhance a point, or their standing, by simply making up stories.

The usual response to someone who has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar is, "I won't dignify that with an answer". Even on a SHMB, it seems.
I think what we have here is a big dose of "Brianitis", or "Hillaryitis", where a liberal is compelled to enhance a point, or their standing, by simply making up stories.

The usual response to someone who has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar is, "I won't dignify that with an answer". Even on a SHMB, it seems. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I told you the name of the goddamned paper. Go look it up.
Was Bush a "world leader" when it was taken. IB?

I can see the "exposure" setting was "good"! I just don't see MIA Obaminable!

Do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL it doesn't matter what the OP is about you will bring up Obie or Clinton. You are "trending" desperate ...
I told you the name of the goddamned paper. Go look it up. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Which post did you tell us. I just went back and reviewed the thread, and I do not see the name of the paper.

I fail to see the Problem. I have no qualms about saying that my home NewsPaper is The Houston Chronicle. You did say "my news paper".
Which post did you tell us. I just went back and reviewed the thread, and I do not see the name of the paper.

I fail to see the Problem. I have no qualms about saying that my home NewsPaper is The Houston Chronicle. You did say "my news paper". Originally Posted by Jackie S
You quoted my post on which I said it. Look again. It's the largest daily newspaper in the state.
Go here. Photos all over the place of Bush and Obama. Shaking hands, hugging, Bush having a laugh with Michelle. You guys really need to get a life.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...ne&fr2=piv-web
So this goes back to the original question. The Arkansas Democrat Gazette is possibly the largest News Paper in Arkansas, and they ran a picture that DID include President Bush.

Why did the NY Times choose to crop him out? Surely their Photographers are as astute as The ADG's are.
Go here. Photos all over the place of Bush and Obama. Shaking hands, hugging, Bush having a laugh with Michelle. You guys really need to get a life.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...ne&fr2=piv-web Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Just shows they are part of the same club. No substantive difference. Democrats, Republicans, just two sides of the same coin.
So this goes back to the original question. The Arkansas Democrat Gazette is possibly the largest News Paper in Arkansas, and they ran a picture that DID include President Bush.

Why did the NY Times choose to crop him out? Surely their Photographers are as astute as The ADG's are. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Illustrates your cluelessnes. The ADG did not have photogs present. They use AP. Don't have any idea if NYT had any shooters there or not. If they didn't, they likely used AP as well. You don't crop AP photos. You pick the one you want to use and you use it. Any cropping is done by the AP beforehand.