Three charged in Flint water crisis more to come.

Wow! What a stunning, unexpected, vicious retort! I don't think I can recover from that! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
OW!!! Got me again! PLEASE STOP,! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So if EKIM " sows " his "two-lips" to all of the KanASS tranny's asses, what does HE reap ? Dingleberries, of course ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Be careful, Rey! His brutal insults are DEVASTATING! I hope you don't have to bear the brunt his anger. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's just upset that the musician Prince died today. EKIM always wanted to play "dressup " with some costumes like Prince wore. And he would swishy-walk with woomby to Prince tunes ! So it's bringing back memories of his "unrequited " love for woomby and how that " bitch " ( as the fags call one another ) ran off with Big Sir after all EKIM did to ensure woomby's landslide DOTY win. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You two love birds need to get a room.
You two love birds need to get a room. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean like YOU and woomby used to ? A dumpster isn't a "room " EKIM ! Mebbe in KansASS you call it a "mobile" home !
That shitcunt Governor needs to go Originally Posted by southtown4488
No shit, they don do shit like this to white people.
You mean like YOU and woomby used to ? A dumpster isn't a "room " EKIM ! Mebbe in KansASS you call it a "mobile" home ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

No ass wipe like you ate woomby out as in your pic.
No shit, they don do shit like this to white people. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Actually yes they do people in Olathe ,Ks are having the same trouble. Plus they are the JO CO cake eaters.

No ass wipe like you ate woomby out as in your pic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
woomby was YOUR mentor and butt buddy, dufus ! But keep deflecting and doing the transference thing EKIM ! It does YOUR DOTY campaign SOOO much good !
No shit, they don do shit like this to white people. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado

Maybe the black citizens of Flint should quit electing convicted killers to the city council...http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...ouncil_sw.html

woomby was YOUR mentor and butt buddy, dufus ! But keep deflecting and doing the transference thing EKIM ! It does YOUR DOTY campaign SOOO much good ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wrong fucker you love affair with your woomby was a daily affair. Like watching a dumb and dumber movie. Your 2016 DAOTY award is a given.
[SIZE="3"]Wrong fucker you and your woomby had a daily love affair. Was like watching dumb and dumber. Your 2016 DAOTY is a given.[SIZE] Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Something is wrong with your size, biggen... got ya!

• DSK
  • 04-21-2016, 08:49 PM
You two love birds need to get a room. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can't you come up with something new? Not only have you used that too often, but it was an old saying 30 years ago.
Follow the flashing icon and find the turd in the punch bowl.

The big question is: Is there any punch left?
Something is wrong with your size, biggen... got ya!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That's a really GAY thing to say, SLOBBRIN! Are you talking about i'va's JUNK now?

How about an LOL on top?

Ignorant fuck.
That's a really GAY thing to say, SLOBBRIN! Are you talking about i'va's JUNK now?

How about an LOL on top?

Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU and EKIM are the sites resident gay experts !
And YOU and EKIM are the sites resident gay experts ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LOL

Gay rey and his woomby at harvest time.
Keep drinking the Flint River water, chimp-boy! Governor Snyder is shipping you another two thousand gallons! Ok to consume it all day long, your brain already functions below lead-damaged levels!