ALERT!!! HOW THE PROSTITUTION STING TEAM IS GETTING GIRLS AND Guys!!

after they read this there is no way anyone gets busted

there is no way in hell they want to put up with this much idiocy at the jail

I can almost hear them.. "you bring any of those retards to my jail and im going to kick you in your CUNT!" Originally Posted by JONBALLS

hahahhahahhahahah!!!!
DD I disagree, reviewers do not have to be less specific than already doing so as to where.

does LE read the boards duh yes.
But they are not going to go after ya at a incall(non hotel) unless you make self a target.
Well other than Gates at this time for Monroe cty

Gals keep current on what other things you may be doing they(LE) may be looking for. Tell your clients and friends not to make noise, be careful parking, do not drop trash(hell even pick up if see walking to). Keep your area neat and clean. Make sure grass is cut(if landlord bit of slum lord cut yourself). Plant flowers. In winter hell, even brush off neighbors car. Oh back to trash smokers never drop your butt. Take in to her place with you or back to car and dispose of proper. And all be nice to neighbors, all just say hi nice day no matter what they say to you. Do not slam car doors or use the horn.

Even a cop living on the same street can not get you busted unless other neighbors bitch about you. Be the neighborhood hooker that neighbors get upset if they move away. The one they even invite to the block party.

I have seen the above work to the point, the neighbors told the cop to fuck off and move. We will keep are neighborhood hooker thank you. This in a nice city hood. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
more on parking
in ROC many park on side streets. Driveways tend to close to each other. Some neighbors tend to be bitchy about parking. Do not block a driveway even late at night. Gal should learn and tell guys where safe to park and not upset the hood over parking. Gals and guys(when get home deal done if going to repeat) should look at this site http://www2.monroecounty.gov/safety-911.php
Look for parking complaints for where you parked or had client park. If a complaint was logged.
DUH, DO NOT PARK THERE AGAIN OR LET CLIENTS PARK THERE.
That is also good site to watch picking a new place along with. https://www.crimereports.com( ROC and most towns in Monroe cty send data to that crime site)

See the idea is be in a nice hood without pissing off the hood. And they may not like what you do. Yet ok with you being there and trying to be a good neighbor.

Believe it or not it works. and the local government and LE are giving you all you need to know to pick a nice place and stay out of there hair after moving in

Fuck I'm killing my own "Odd jobs for Hooks" dam it
Imho, . Ladies shoild not use face pics, blurr them out, or crop them out. Facial recognition s/w is getting better. The best thing going for us as hobbyist, is that le focuses on more serious crimes. However, underage hooking, and human trafficking is increasing, and there have been more deaths in the area related to laced topic were not supposed to discuss. But this activity could be causing le to scritunize hooking a little more.
DD I disagree, reviewers do not have to be less specific than already doing so as to where.

does LE read the boards duh yes.
But they are not going to go after ya at a incall(non hotel) unless you make self a target.
Well other than Gates at this time for Monroe cty

Gals keep current on what other things you may be doing they(LE) may be looking for. Tell your clients and friends not to make noise, be careful parking, do not drop trash(hell even pick up if see walking to). Keep your area neat and clean. Make sure grass is cut(if landlord bit of slum lord cut yourself). Plant flowers. In winter hell, even brush off neighbors car. Oh back to trash smokers never drop your butt. Take in to her place with you or back to car and dispose of proper. And all be nice to neighbors, all just say hi nice day no matter what they say to you. Do not slam car doors or use the horn.

Even a cop living on the same street can not get you busted unless other neighbors bitch about you. Be the neighborhood hooker that neighbors get upset if they move away. The one they even invite to the block party.

I have seen the above work to the point, the neighbors told the cop to fuck off and move. We will keep are neighborhood hooker thank you. This in a nice city hood. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Can't believe OSD spoke English!!
Understood that perfectly
hahahhahahhahahah!!!! Originally Posted by aj14620

good morning..
Can't believe OSD spoke English!!
Understood that perfectly Originally Posted by rodeomann22
The Ghost Writer he hires sometimes obviously.
I do wonder how hard it it to keep up the idiot writing persona though. Must be difficult as we see with the occasional slip.
The Ghost Writer he hires sometimes obviously.
I do wonder how hard it it to keep up the idiot writing persona though. Must be difficult as we see with the occasional slip. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
His Beautiful Mind persona
  • ISO
  • 05-31-2015, 03:03 PM
If anyone here gets arrested, just promise me you'll smile in your mug shot. I'm tired of providers and johns always looking like scum. I don't feel like scum.
I don't feel like scum. Originally Posted by ISO
now jimmie searching ...dont ever let anyone convince ya yer not ...scum
yeah a lot of guys have been posting really really specific locations for my reviews and like .... there's not many hotels in that area so )): Please take that into consideration. I now have gents telling me " oh you're by blah blah blah right" and it's like ...yeah..... ))): I don't want anyone finding out where the exact location is.
The number of hotels in an area is a good metric to consider.

In Syracuse we can say "Carrier Circle" because there are a lot of hotels there. "Liverpool near highway" is also good for the same reason. But when someone says "cheap motel, State Fair area" everybody knows which place you mean.

Private homes in specific residential areas are fine because there are literally hundreds or thousands. "North side," "near Destiny," "south-west side," etc. are all sufficiently vague.
good morning.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
good mornin to you!!
holey SHIT the cops already have her location !!

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ecial/17148341

LOOK OUT!!!

THERSE GOING TO BE A CAR CHASE!!!!

oh yah

good afternoon aj
holey SHIT the cops already have her location !!

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ecial/17148341 Originally Posted by JONBALLS
holy rhino shit ...that profile pic in the shitter is a real ...beaut ...what a figure

...you ol fuckin jimmies would be better off walkin the hog in ...barbara walters
is this request and iso?