Golden showers... Who loves the warmth of the flow?

Wow......I wanna play with you Tori!
I had to try GS because I had never done it and it was an erotic thing I wanted to do. It was a fantastic high that I will never regret doing. Would I do it again? I don't know the lady that participated in the occasion with me was a woman I had become close to and knew she was clean. It took me several weeks to convince her we should try it. I am thankful I did video the occurrence because she has now retired and so have I.
I am sitting here with a stiff tongue and a full bladder. Any newbie lovers in the little rock area want to experiment? I don't mean now, but hopefully in the near future.
I am a newbie to the hobby. A few years ago I was doing a lot of cam2caml. I used to have them pee for and I would pee for them. One gal had a great video system and would get a close-up of her urethra when she peed. That was hot. The only real-time experience I have had was one time with my 2nd wife. We decided that I would pee inside her. I don't know what the fuck we were thinking. In less than a second we knew we were in trouble. We both tried to stop the gush with our hands. I couldn't stop peeing and when I pulled my cock out there was another flood. The sensations were wonderful. The realization was horrible. We slept on the floor that night and flipped the mattress the next day. I guess we thought that she could hold an indefinite amount of pee then get up and go to the bathroom and dump it.
Lately I have been getting really interested in golden showers. The toilet method sounds like an awesome way to start. One first then switch. I would want my partner to hold my dick and direct the stream. Actually, I want a date who will hold my dick while I pee regardless of whether we are playing watersports.
Never thought about GS's much till recently. Hoping to experience it for the first time with Tori in a couple of weeks. I hope to drink her up! Now it's all I can think about.
I absolutely LOVE the taste of a fine woman's piss. Like to have it delivered straight from the source in small increments so I do not miss any. An amazing turn-on
Always looking for hotttt kinky gals who truly love to both give and receive a yummyyy feeding and snowball it all after!!!!
  • anita
  • 12-09-2015, 02:25 AM
I love to give golden showers mostly on guys bodies, but I mostly drink water so I don't think it tastes bad . No receiving for me.
Done GS off and on. Last time on tile floor with plastic sheet under me and she pissed into my mouth.
Hot to think about either her pissing on her as I lick her pussy, or trying that hollow dildo in the ass that I saw a picture of early in the thread. Maybe even making me Deep throat that same dildo, fresh out of my ass, while you piss into it and make me drink it down.

Last Dom didn't care, was on antibiotics, and I had to swallow her smelly pee. She enjoyed forcing it down my throat until I puked. Kinda messy, but actually turned me on.
A cheap water proof mattress cover is the best bet. About $8.00 get the king size one.
I have gotten into this particular act more in the past few months, I love reciprocating golden showers and peeing in someones mouth even. I do not mind having it in my mouth/drinking it... BUT... I really prefer more watery urine, after drinking a lot of water. Not like the first morning piss or anything, a bit strong for me. Though, it can be fun being "forced" to drink it anyway.. ;-)
Maybe even making me Deep throat that same dildo, fresh out of my ass, while you piss into it and make me drink it down. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
Hot!
I enjoy it a lot. It is something taboo and different and therefore a bit exciting. I can do it over and over.
I enjoy it a lot. It is something taboo and different and therefore a bit exciting. I can do it over and over. Originally Posted by Selena51
Give or receive?
Give or receive? Originally Posted by Mojojo

Both I like to give mostly give