SIXX

So this sort of personal attack is allowed now? Does this mean I can start calling people "bitch" on the open board, too and get away with it? Or do I have to be a mod to get away with that? Originally Posted by Bobave
I don't let anyone call me boy. I could give less than a damn if I'm a mod or not. You disrespect me, I'll do the same.

He knows he was wrong, you seem to have more issue with it, get over it.

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 09:22 PM
Someone should call that BANNED guy a cop, 'cause he's gettin' murdered in this thread. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
He gets murdered in every thread...but its just too foggy for him to get it.

He'll fall in love with a Hoogar soon, then we'll see "White Knight Bandle Boy". Then she'll realize what a loser he is and we'll see "Stalker Bandle Boy"

Hes nothing if not un-original...

:l aughing1:
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 09:27 PM
I don't let anyone call me boy. I could give less than a damn if I'm a mod or not. You disrespect me, I'll do the same.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
No I don't think I was wrong...you intimidated me with a disguised warning about "disrespect to staff" then called me a bitch-that's why I didn't respond in kind.

I doubt "boy" is considered a pointable infraction by the MOD/ADMIN community, but its your world six-we're all just playing in it.

Don't make assumptions regarding my "knowing I was wrong"...that's disrespectful

Respect is earned...take ZTonks queue. "Compliance" can be forced...I'm "Complying".

Respectfully submitted...
He gets murdered in every thread...but its just too foggy for him to get it.

He'll fall in love with a Hoogar soon, then we'll see "White Knight Bandle Boy". Then she'll realize what a loser he is and we'll see "Stalker Bandle Boy"

Hes nothing if not un-original...

:l aughing1: Originally Posted by Toyz

Says the loser who is never going to be asked.
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 09:33 PM
Says the loser who is never going to be asked. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Never going to be asked what?

You want the truth? I said "NO"...you were the consolation prize...but you couldn't stay in the saddle very long could you?

Truth is a bitch, isn't it Little Ricky?
you couldn't ever last long enough to satisfy a woman.
How's that relationship going for you now?
Feeling ditched?
You have her number anymore?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Hey, boy, it's just killing you that you got called off abusing your post and calling people "bitch", isn't it?
Hey, boy, it's just killing you that you got called off abusing your post and calling people "bitch", isn't it? Originally Posted by Bobave
Playing with "sementics" may give you an argument but it's one I bet you would lose.....

Why do ya want to act like a little bitch?....
Playing with "sementics" may give you an argument but it's one I bet you would lose.....
Originally Posted by Whispers
"sementics"?

"Why do ya want to act like a little bitch?..."
As opposed to a fat bitch?

Heh.
Hey, boy, it's just killing you that you got called off abusing your post and calling people "bitch", isn't it? Originally Posted by Bobave
Obviously reading comprehension is something you have no clue about. I called him a bitch because of what he said. If he or anyone wants to disrespectful, I'll return the favor mod or not.

When is the last time you posted anything that contributed to the board other than whining about certain members or hooker board conspiracy theories?

You've made quite a few comments about me "abusing" my post. If that's the case, contact admin. Present them with actual proof.

I think it just irks you that anytime you're in the Austin forums., you look up and see my handle.

sixx
You've made quite a few comments about me "abusing" my post. If that's the case, contact admin. Present them with actual proof. Originally Posted by sixxbach
In case you missed it, that's exactly what happened in this thread -
  • ztonk
  • 11-20-2015, 12:37 PM
Well, this one has apparently run its course...

ztonk