Sex Toys

Seriously the feel is awesome!!! It's unlike anything else the bumps and ridges and ermehgerd plus some are pretty!

I wish I could try something like this.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/ma...ine_10296.html

I've seen videos and they look awesome. Especially when the dude is tied up.
I wish I could try something like this.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/ma...ine_10296.html

I've seen videos and they look awesome. Especially when the dude is tied up. Originally Posted by TallAndSkinny
Modified tens units can do a milking feeling so I'm told. I like to turn those up and when it's on the right place it's like a fountain! I don't know is BBG is a switch though .
No I dont Switch. I don't want the control. I could potentially at some point in the future Service Top professionally. So I would Top as an act of service, the bottom would remain in control and tell me what they want done to themselves. But this is a very murky maybe.
I will definitely PM you when I am shopping for new fun stuff. Thanks for the info, Tori.

I do like toys once in a while but most of the time I like my company to be my toy. I do get requests to bring some on occasion, usually from friends that just love to watch me pleasure myself. Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Gladly
And I have more than toys - lingerie, lube, enhancement creams etc. Fun stuff

Here's a couple hardcore ones for you girls and you don't have to worry about batteries.

Attachment 558342

Attachment 558344 Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
The majority of my toys are USB rechargeable with Lithium batteries, just like a cell. The Hitachi wand was appealing to me at first because of the cord/no batteries. But after awhile I found myself getting tangled when playing alone
I will scootch off of the bed with a hitachi because it's so overwhelming I pull back from it. I pretty much need my partner to follow me around and force it on me, so the cord can be troublesome.
I will scootch off of the bed with a hitachi because it's so overwhelming I pull back from it. I pretty much need my partner to follow me around and force it on me, so the cord can be troublesome. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Haha yes, I was having that issue with a toy yesterday. Got so close but then it was overwhelming and I chickened out lol. Needed someone to force it on me. Hubby was at work though
Haha yes, I was having that issue with a toy yesterday. Got so close but then it was overwhelming and I chickened out lol. Needed someone to force it on me. Hubby was at work though Originally Posted by ToriStarr
I've told you, when you need help, call me!!
I've told you, when you need help, call me!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
So tori if I book you do you do give instructional demonstrations on said toys? Lmfao
Modified tens units can do a milking feeling so I'm told. I like to turn those up and when it's on the right place it's like a fountain! I don't know is BBG is a switch though . Originally Posted by Lexxxy
There is a whole community based around electronic stimulation.

You don't even need to modify a TENS unit; you just need to find one with a higher power range than typical, and it accomplishes the effect, plus proper electrode placement.

To get the milking feeling, the key is to set it to biphasic and make sure you have two discrete power sources where the modulation allows the biphasic waves to crash into one another. It was pretty bizarre the first time I did. The orgasms from estim are incredibly intense but take a while for the effect to occur; for me it's usually from a half hour to an hour. I found for material the "cock hero" series seems to couple perfectly with e-stim.
There is a whole community based around electronic stimulation.

You don't even need to modify a TENS unit; you just need to find one with a higher power range than typical, and it accomplishes the effect, plus proper electrode placement.

To get the milking feeling, the key is to set it to biphasic and make sure you have two discrete power sources where the modulation allows the biphasic waves to crash into one another. It was pretty bizarre the first time I did. The orgasms from estim are incredibly intense but take a while for the effect to occur; for me it's usually from a half hour to an hour. I found for material the "cock hero" series seems to couple perfectly with e-stim. Originally Posted by cherno
I enjoy doing that with my dominatrix work. I have a regular with a cool wand that has interchangeable bulbs for diff kinds of sensations. I get off on the cat and mouse thing.
I enjoy doing that with my dominatrix work. I have a regular with a cool wand that has interchangeable bulbs for diff kinds of sensations. I get off on the cat and mouse thing. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Yeah an orgasm from a TENS unit, properly done, for me has had me feeling like I was on the verge of passing out, and I'm not even exaggerating. Electrode placement can make a huge difference in the experience.

The community site I go to for info is http://smartstim.com/

They have everything from tutorials on how to make a device from scratch, to custom .mp3 files that play through the higher end units.
To those interested, pleasedo research before playing with a tens unit, violet wand, or any other electroplay.
To those interested, pleasedo research before playing with a tens unit, violet wand, or any other electroplay. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I agree; the smartstim forums mentioned above is a great place to start, they have a lot of FAQs which explain how it works, etc..