Is this the death of ECCIE?

We're not allowed to discuss much less link anything from the private review forums. How do you even know about them? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Private forum is the future. Don't ask to join. They find you....

Currently there are five with sixth opening soon.

#makingecciegreatagain Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Any other questions Brandofan? And we all know Shep3.0 does not lie, especially his "INITIATIONS" reviews.

Since everyone worships Shep3.0, then from experience, other than getting the staff to have their sights set on you, I doubt you get anywhere RTMing this or any of his posts. And everyone needs to remember also, the only rules in a private forum (if there are any) are those made up by the creator the the forum. Meaning, you can be harassed, trolled, cyber bullied or outed with no consequences given to the one(s) that did it. So, I prefer the dick posse and pussy posse to stay in their secret corners.
  • motor
  • 11-12-2019, 09:28 AM
And we all know Shep3.0 does not lie.

So, I prefer the dick posse and pussy posse to stay in their secret corners. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I bet they prefer you stay in your corner as well
Any other questions Brandofan? And we all know Shep3.0 does not lie, especially his "INITIATIONS" reviews. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
If it didn’t violate the rules on several boards, I’d love to prove the hypocrisy of this statement by showing several rave reviews of yours describing sessions that you recently said weren’t that great.
Any other questions Brandofan? And we all know Shep3.0 does not lie, especially his "INITIATIONS" reviews.

Since everyone worships Shep3.0, then from experience, other than getting the staff to have their sights set on you, I doubt you get anywhere RTMing this or any of his posts. And everyone needs to remember also, the only rules in a private forum (if there are any) are those made up by the creator the the forum. Meaning, you can be harassed, trolled, cyber bullied or outed with no consequences given to the one(s) that did it. So, I prefer the dick posse and pussy posse to stay in their secret corners. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Why are you so traumatized by my old reviews? Geez...it's not like I gave you the facial finish.
I've moved over to P411, Slixa and twitter to find my dates.

On a side note, before Eccie dimmed the lights there were about 800 profiles for the ladies. Anyone know how many there are now. I've tried lurking around the site, but can't find anything that tells me.

TM
For the record WEC I pretty put both you and Shep in the same category. Just admit you want to snowball his load from JJ's panocha already.

Just last week you were standing on your soapbox as the authority on all things ECCIE and the private forums. Now you're walking that back with "if they exist". Seems kinda weak to me.
Try https://privatedelights.ch/
https://tryst.link/

I've moved over to P411, Slixa and twitter to find my dates.

On a side note, before Eccie dimmed the lights there were about 800 profiles for the ladies. Anyone know how many there are now. I've tried lurking around the site, but can't find anything that tells me.

TM Originally Posted by texasmarine

Since everyone worships Shep3.0, then from experience, other than getting the staff to have their sights set on you, I doubt you get anywhere RTMing this or any of his posts. And everyone needs to remember also, the only rules in a private forum (if there are any) are those made up by the creator the the forum. Meaning, you can be harassed, trolled, cyber bullied or outed with no consequences given to the one(s) that did it. So, I prefer the dick posse and pussy posse to stay in their secret corners. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

That comment is 1000% false. You know well that the nuclear rules still apply in private forums, including outing.
I log on and check 3 pages just to stay in the know. I just want eccie to bounce back and be great again. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Yes please eccie come back, never thought id miss some of the good the bad and the ugly Lol😼🐀 xoxo
Private forum is the future. Don't ask to join. They find you....

Currently there are five with sixth opening soon.

#makingecciegreatagain Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Thanks for the invite, BTW I'm not as active as I once was but its nice to still be.... "on the list"
So what's left of Eccie are private forums and you can't get in unless you're in the "clique"?

Jesus Christ...
Nobody should give a crap about my opinion. But I like Shep 3.0.

(slides him a frosty Michelob Ultra Gold organic)
For "Wile E Coyote"

1. Why are you unpopular?
and...
2. What is a Shep 3.0 "initiation" review?