411 "Available now" feature

Other than the available now, I have a search saved that is for "online". If I see a provider online I want to see I will send her a PM. You can save a number of searches. I have one for "Over 40" "Under 40"
Other than the available now, I have a search saved that is for "online". If I see a provider online I want to see I will send her a PM. You can save a number of searches. I have one for "Over 40" "Under 40" Originally Posted by Knighthawk
What's your success rate in getting a quick date that way?
What's your success rate in getting a quick date that way? Originally Posted by TinMan
Not very often for me. I have searched the board but usually get replies that they will be available in a few hours. The Available now is a tool providers use to advertise they have availability that day, but normally it is not within 30 minutes or so.
At least that has been my experience.
This thread has been valuable so far. Especially to the fact guys seem to take the ladies more serious when they have a time marked when she will be playing. I tried it yesterday and the feed back and messages really increased.

Thanks guys.
Glad that helped. Win-win for all if we get increased participation with P411 Available Now.
Hey Tin..

It is usually providers I have seen or have been communicating with, when I search online. Easy to say "Hey I saw you online, have time to get together?"

With Kayleehotchick, I would say "I am hungry wanna get some lunch?"
[QUOTE=Knighthawk;105874795
With Kayleehotchick, I would say "I am hungry wanna get some lunch?"[/QUOTE]

I kind of miss those days.

:-)
I've done that, too, Knighthawk. Kind of the same with my Eccie buddy list.
I use it all the time. I check it out in the morning if I am looking for lunch time fun.

One of the great features for guys is that you can subscribe to different ladies so when they post an available now ad you get sent an email.
Other than the available now, I have a search saved that is for "online".
Can you share how you did that?

What I would like to see is a feature where I could set a flag on my contacts which would trigger a PM to me when the lady is going to be available, especially for a few who travel and I can never catch them when they are in DFW area. I got 2 right now that I use for references but have not seen in quite a while. I want to give them a thank you visit for vouching for me but since they are in a different city every week hard to know when they are going to be back.

Really anything that facilitates matching my schedule with the ladies schedule.
A feature that would be helpful would be a feature where if anyone on my contacts list posts a special I get a message. Or maybe a follow feature so if someone I am following starts a thread I get a message. That way when they post an ad that they are running a special or are going to be in Dallas or better Fort Worth next week I can get a notice. Then I could contact her. This would eliminate my weekly walk through all the providers I have in my contacts, having to open their showcase, click contact info, click see all threads started by...... etc.
Yeah, in theory it is great, but it needs a little work to get proper immediacy. I have tried using it to get appointments for about 60-120 minutes from when I message them, and I'm almost never able to get something set up that fast.

I used to do that with TCUSA (agency), where I would get home and just feel like hobbying. I would call up and be seeing a great lady in an hour and a half. That's what I wish the available now feature could deliver, but it hasn't worked that well for me.
The technology to do that is at our fingertips, and yet we can't get an interested party to turn our visions into reality.

MONEY MEN AND INTERNET PIMPS OF WHOREDOM! YOUR MUSES AWAIT YOU!!!
Yeah, in theory it is great, but it needs a little work to get proper immediacy. I have tried using it to get appointments for about 60-120 minutes from when I message them, and I'm almost never able to get something set up that fast.

I used to do that with TCUSA (agency), where I would get home and just feel like hobbying. I would call up and be seeing a great lady in an hour and a half. That's what I wish the available now feature could deliver, but it hasn't worked that well for me. Originally Posted by APerfectCircle
not familiar with that agency. however seems they would be in business to accomodate your needs. as opposed to independent providers who are juggling the hobby, kids, school and maybe a RW job.
I've taken the advice and put a start time on my ad.

Thanks for the feed back because it's really helped.

I really wish we could get more traffic on there. :-)