harley.quinn Ripped Me Off. Cash App and Dash

She asked what I wanted a verification photo for and that she charges for. I said there’s post saying someone’s been using your number to scam guys. Then she got pissed that I wasted her time and she could have gotten another appointment and told me off. Originally Posted by drjay
Thank you drjay for that information sir.
Too bad there is some FUCKTARD out there that thinks their the authority on what information should be shared on Eccie and should mind their own pathetic business.

Once again drjay, thank you for your information sharing.
I appreciate all the insults regarding my intelligence or lack of . I posted the alert in the interest of serving others and possibly monetarily damaging the scammer. I will post alerts in the future regardless of the possibility of more insults. It’s called the Eccie community. Is it not ?
That's why I have a hobby line.

If any provider texts me out of the blue they get blocked. If I was single it would be different. Originally Posted by Dick Goesinya
Unless a guy specifically tells a lady it's okay to text randomly, it is BAD FORM
i rather enjoy receiving surprise messages from ladies i have seen..

and from ladies i have yet to see as well!
i rather enjoy receiving surprise messages from ladies i have seen..

and from ladies i have yet to see as well! Originally Posted by honest_abe

Same. If you can't manage an unsolicited text message then you are definitely in the wrong hobby. I hear bowling is nice...
I think its pretty obvious. She gained your 25 bucks. How many others did she scam at the same time? Originally Posted by corona
Right 25 from him. 25 from that other person and so on. Next you know your at 100 bucks
I appreciate all the insults regarding my intelligence or lack of . I posted the alert in the interest of serving others and possibly monetarily damaging the scammer. I will post alerts in the future regardless of the possibility of more insults. It’s called the Eccie community. Is it not ? Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
I am afraid not. It is suppose to be an info exchange community, but for the most part any info exchanged on Eccie is speculative assumptions/theories told as fact, agendas, bias moderating and last but not least, embellished reviews designed to not only make the OP of the review a stud muffin with his 12" dick and making the provider orgasm 10 times in their 1 hour session and advertise the provider so it would bait business in the door for her.

If you report a below average session or get scammed, as many of the posts on this thread indicates, the dick clique and other trolls will make fun of and label you as will many providers who even care to post a comment, they will also tell you that it is your fault.
  • motor
  • 07-31-2019, 05:49 PM
Also, don't forget the tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist complainers that thinks they have NEVER done anything to deserve the treatment they receive from others.