Dear Jasmine/angelina/sofia

.........and she hooks you.......yet, again......you really are not very good at this. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So I'm suppose to let her post all these lies that I scam providers ... I think not.
No, you should have gone to a Mod for redress.....not, expose yourself with a new handle while you are banned......we all know who and what the toilet scrubber is....she has made herself the butt of more than one joke around here.....her bullshit or your bullshit.....it is all bullshit........what did you thinck was going to happen when they determined you were vulnerable.
Mods .....

Isn't it a board rule that if a memeber is banned that she is not to be reviewed or discussed?
I have never stole a thing from anybody … this is all a lie! I don’t have to steal … I am abundantly blessed.
I have the proof and your about to see it. Down t the dates and what you were wearing.....
I challenge anyone ... to find one post ... anywhere stating that I have ever stolen anything. . . .

You can't because it has never happened.

I don’t run an agency, I don’t share an incall. I’ve never met the OP. Hell I’ve never even met LD.

Sophia/Jasmine you are fucking pathetic. All your rumors are only fueling my business.

Thanks for making the past December the most profitable of my career and as of now I’m on course to make January the same!

Peace!

Brooke Originally Posted by Jasmine is a liar
HAHA. I had someone call you today to take an appointment and you did not evens screen. I'm converting into a .wav file tonight for FUN....
4:48 PM

Ring ring:
Brooke: Huloo
Fake John: Hey Baby I saw you add on back pages can we hook up?
Brooke: Sure Honey what time? Wuz your name? Johnny,
Fake John: How about 5:00 or so
Brooke: Ok I'm on downtown, call me when your in the area.
Fake John: Ok I'll do that but I only have $100.00 can I do an hour.
Brooke: Sure why not? I aint busy..

SO THERE GOES YOUR 5:30 HAHA
Your screening is the shit...Oh wait you started off as a street walker remember? So your not used to that?