Can Trump win?

LOL did anyone see that delusional old fart fuck up his “speech”. The dude is GONE.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/joe-bi...avirus-speech/
LOL did anyone see that delusional old fart fuck up his “speech”. The dude is GONE.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/joe-bi...avirus-speech/ Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Joe Biden is a Dummy. He's about as inspirational as this fiasco itself. What a joke the National Guard has been deployed to help with supplies. Good are they going to stock store shelves with Toilet Paper and other essentials?
Bill fucking Gates needs to write those checks, not the Government. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Buffet should help him. Buffet is currently ranked #3.
Buffet should help him. Buffet is currently ranked #3. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I am not exactly talking about the wealth. You aren't very well informed about what Gates is up to these days.
After watching Joe's speech, that's EXACTLY the kind of idiot we need in the White House to handle a crisis like this!! .....One who loses his thought process in the middle of a sentence, and can't conceievably put competent sentences together without stumbling, mumbling, bumbling .....
After watching Joe's speech, that's EXACTLY the kind of idiot we need in the White House to handle a crisis like this!! .....One who loses his thought process in the middle of a sentence, and can't conceievably put competent sentences together without stumbling, mumbling, bumbling ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
If Biden was President right now National Guardsmen would be confiscating weapons. But we'll see a scenario like this again and if we have a Liberal in the White House as goofy as Joe Biden that's exactly what you can expect. They did it in New Orleans in 2005 it can easily happen again. If this thing lingers on Trump might even do it. I don't trust Government at all right now.
And I quote....
The Lame Stream media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our country closed..(democracies always have the free press, 1st amendment)
As long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my ELECTION SUCCESS. (Oh really..wow)
The real people want to get back to work...ASAP. (We all do)
We will be stronger than ever before...(not while you’re around)

Sure Donny boy, well at least you’ve explained your real goal and you poor thing. All this Dem HOAX is upsetting your bid to be re-elected despite the dire warnings of people who know what they’re talking about, unlike you, you selfish bastard, all those dead bodies in NY..a hoax ?
Like we’ve said before, it’s not up to you, let the Governors and the experts take care of this crises. Does your side kick Pence feel the same?
Your Jesus freak Christian Warrior ?
Because you’ve already said, you’re not responsible for the failures of this pandemic, by your crime syndicate. as if you care about anything to do with real folks whether they LIVE or DIE..While trying to work..
Maybe they’ll get used to dead bodies everywhere..
The economy is more important than a human life, isn’t it Donny.
True words spoken by a guy who claims to be PRO LIFE.
As long as it’s on HIS terms. The Trump freak show continues.
Guns guns...did someone say guns. Obama took away all the guns dipshit? That's all you and 00 have lol to save trump? Keep the cost of guns n amo high shit talkers
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2020, 04:21 PM
Numbskull name-calling and scatology .
What a fascist DPST broken record of repetiton.
Guns guns...did someone say guns. Obama took away all the guns dipshit? That's all you and 00 have lol to save trump? Keep the cost of guns n amo high shit talkers Originally Posted by Tsmokies
They don't do things in one sweep. Things happen gradually. Guns were confiscated in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans no where else in the State. During the Obama Administration every televised mass shooting Gun Control was a main theme to influence attitudes towards guns. It will happen one day and it won't matter who's the president at the time. Whats happening right now will happen again and again and again until they have total control. Instead of worrying about who the president is start thinking about what you can do to prepare for their next act.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ET9msbdX...jpg&name=small Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

obviously, SMERSH isn't paying you enough to do it right.

You don't find it strange that Former President Obama didn't endorse his former veep during the primaries, when he needed it the most? Originally Posted by SecretE
No, I don't. Obama wanted to stay neutral during the primaries.
They don't do things in one sweep. Things happen gradually. Guns were confiscated in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans no where else in the State. During the Obama Administration every televised mass shooting Gun Control was a main theme to influence attitudes towards guns. It will happen one day and it won't matter who's the president at the time. Whats happening right now will happen again and again and again until they have total control. Instead of worrying about who the president is start thinking about what you can do to prepare for their next act. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Are you wearing a tin hat? This is hilarious. It reminds me of Red State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7okueIbuBDE
No, I don't. Obama wanted to stay neutral during the primaries. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Why? Plenty of other Democrats were making endorsements left and right. If Obama could turn out the vote like you claim he can, his endorsement would have sealed up the nomination for Biden months ago and not given Sanders any life. Now, you will have a sizable number of Bernie backers who are either sit this election out, or actively vote against Biden.