In the Whir-LIE-turd style: REAGAN INDECISION KILLED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS!

Assup, you picking on Reagan is like a dim-witted moron trying to pick his nose with a shovel.

speaking of dim-witted morons ...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And you calling anybody a moron is like being called ugly by a frog. Don't you have a KKK rally to organize or something?
An apples to apples comparison would show that in 2010 alone some 16,000 Americans died of AIDs; it seems a moronic community organizer was president in 2010. Not Reagan.
And you calling anybody a moron is like being called ugly by a frog. Don't you have a KKK rally to organize or something? Originally Posted by timpage
no. not today. and who said i was a racist?
no. not today. and who said i was a racist? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everybody!

Reagan was two faced when it comes to AIDS. He refused to speak publicly about it but he did triple the research budget in 1983.
He had friends that were gay and wanted to look out for them, but he was so involved with the conservatives that he could not publicly admit it for fear of what repercussions he would face.
If he had been more public I think that we may have gotten control of it sooner. But that is only speculation. The issue really is about how much hatred the Conservatives have for gays. Reagan was a mouthpiece for the GOP 8 to 5 but personally he was a better man, then again this is a another example that he sold his soul to the devil.
He had friends that were gay and wanted to look out for them... Originally Posted by slingblade

"Now Rock, remember what I said, no kissing Nancy or me on the mouth tonight...."

"Now Rock, remember what I said, no kissing Nancy or me on the mouth tonight...."

. Originally Posted by lustylad

How did AIDS get to Californication?

In the rear of an old Hudson.

Rock's epitaph:

Asses to ashes
Lust to dust
If you had tried pussy
You'd still be with us.