How to end a session?

Let's make the peace, Jackie Devlin - I'm sorry if you took things the wrong way - I'll endeavor in the future to be more clear.

Satisfactory? Originally Posted by TheAdmiral
I can't ask for more from you than you quoting me! I see what you did there . . . how could it not be satisfactory?

Peace.

- Jackie
Damn I'm getting hungry

I can't do much more except get naked and have someone lay sushi on me or make a banana split outta me.

Ohhhhh.........Ideas. WOOHOO Originally Posted by MsElena
Sometimes us gents just get nervous. There I said it! We don't want to have a lady we thought was so attentive to us feel we are trying to stay longer or take advantage of the moment. After all, most of us want a chance to revisit that amazing experience we just enjoyed again. Usually in the near future.

MWK
So my otherwise perfectly good thread has been 1) hi-jacked 2) pissed-on, and 3) contained a half-price invite that didn't include me! WTF? I want a grudge fuck...and it's not my hatchet I'm looking to bury...heh heh heh! LMAO

Now back to the topic...I'll start a new thread for all of the other BS. lol
Sometimes us gents just get nervous. There I said it! We don't want to have a lady we thought was so attentive to us feel we are trying to stay longer or take advantage of the moment. After all, most of us want a chance to revisit that amazing experience we just enjoyed again. Usually in the near future.

MWK Originally Posted by Midwest Kid
Okay, so many people aren't going to "get" all of this reply . . .

MWK, there's a difference between leaving early, and taking off like you're being propelled into low Earth orbit by two booster rockets strapped to your back - LMAO! HA!

Oh, and I have an opening tomorrow around noon.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I read all of this and I can't believe the back and forth.

I think that someone missed the most amazing thing ever the phrases "half off and grudge fuck" put together.

I realize that was not directed to me but after I read that I could not think of anything else. Priorities and focus ;-).
[QUOTE=MsElena;3126885]
I always give a hug, kiss on the cheek and say that I hope to see you again.

Now, I have a question for you guys..........what should a lady do if a gent goes over his time, realizes that he's going over his time and doesn't apologize, doesn't offer up a tip and doesn't think he did anything wrong? I don't know for sure, but to be certain, if I am enjoying myself, time does pass quickly. I don't mind the lady reminding me that our time is nearly up so as not to over extend my visit. The key is how the message is delivered. If its, "You're done, now get the fuck out," I will be a bit offended, but if the lady says thanks for visiting and it seems our time went by very quickly, I will respond in a positive manner. As in any business, customer relations is the key, and I have have had few negative experiences.
Agree Snowbeard...tact is always hoped for...and I think it should go both ways when things just don't quite click, or when time becomes an issue.

But this thread was really intended to address the issue when things go really well, perhaps better than they should in the hobby. The ladies (in the national forum) said they felt the worst kind of "let down" when the guy in question bolted at the end of the session (not early, but at the end). The impression I got from their discussion was - the guy would get cleaned up, then would silently get dressed and walk out. One gal said she'd rather have a guy be an asshole from the beginning rather than have him give her the cold shoulder at the end of an otherwise fabulous appointment.

On the one hand I think she's being a little unreasonable - it's The Hobby and its suppose to be NSA. On the other hand, NSA doesn't mean you can treat someone like meat. We're all human and have feelings of different sorts that need to be tended to...(I'd expect a knowing nod from MsE on this)
I just remembered when Richard Gere met Julia Roberts, she stayed and I think that they got married. That is probably what you would consider a really good session. Although, poor George from Seinfeld got the short end but he was not very likable.

"The Jerk Store called and they are running out of you"
I read all of this and I can't believe the back and forth.

I think that someone missed the most amazing thing ever the phrases "half off and grudge fuck" put together.

I realize that was not directed to me but after I read that I could not think of anything else. Priorities and focus ;-). Originally Posted by strawberrycar934

He won't take me up on it.....so.......as hard as it may be, I must move on. As hurt as my feelings are, my ego is shot......I need a hug.

Agree Snowbeard...tact is always hoped for...and I think it should go both ways when things just don't quite click, or when time becomes an issue.

But this thread was really intended to address the issue when things go really well, perhaps better than they should in the hobby. The ladies (in the national forum) said they felt the worst kind of "let down" when the guy in question bolted at the end of the session (not early, but at the end). The impression I got from their discussion was - the guy would get cleaned up, then would silently get dressed and walk out. One gal said she'd rather have a guy be an asshole from the beginning rather than have him give her the cold shoulder at the end of an otherwise fabulous appointment.

On the one hand I think she's being a little unreasonable - it's The Hobby and its suppose to be NSA. On the other hand, NSA doesn't mean you can treat someone like meat. We're all human and have feelings of different sorts that need to be tended to...(I'd expect a knowing nod from MsE on this) Originally Posted by Bigh1955