"Easy appointment?"...WTH???

I must admit that the gentlemen that show up on time, Cum, pay me and leave 12 minutes later. Now, that's easy Originally Posted by LaylaHeights
Bahahaha!If I were an easy appointment(which I'm not)I wouldn't be that easy!!
  • Old-T
  • 10-27-2014, 02:18 PM
As with so many things the extremes are almost always wrong.

I understand the "too much" conversation adversely affects work time, but "too little" turns off potential clients. Unfortunately defining "just right" is more an art than a science, and very dependent upon how busy a lady already is.
ha ha, good luck with that! I feel like some guys think I will be their girlfriend and confidant. It gets boring really quickly having to shut down the endless chatter. I love getting to know my regulars, and joking around with them when time allows, but I do have a life! I have real friends who I get together with and chat with on line.

I have been thinking of advertising
"Chat companion available, will chat for up to 20 minutes 3 times a week, $250/month payable at the beginning of each month."
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013

You sound like a cold-hearted bitch.
You sound like a cold-hearted bitch. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Seriously? Because I'm standing up for my self? I'm not here to be everyone's friend. The same as I chose who I see, I chose who I chat with.
You consider mocking your clientele to be "standing up for yourself"?
You consider mocking your clientele to be "standing up for yourself"? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
If you think I am mocking my clientele then you are much mistaken. I end the endless chatter and do not see them. The same as you wouldn't want a provider wasting your time, I don't want someone wasting my time.

I'm guessing maybe you are one of the gentlemen who likes to spend quite a while getting to know a provider before committing to see her?
I hope you fuck better than you guess.
I do have a life! I have real friends who I get together with and chat with on line. Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
Real friends, huh?

I hope you fuck better than you friend.