How not to close a thread...

I don't trust any of you asholes...
I don't trust any of you asholes... Originally Posted by boardman

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
but you're not an ashole
I trust DJ.

He earned my trust and respect years ago, and has been doing it over and over again ever since.
I trust DJ.

He earned my trust and respect years ago, and has been doing it over and over again ever since. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Echoing Deuce's comment, most of us have known each other for many years, trust and respect came as part of that journey though 'this thing of ours'. We may not agree on every issue, but providers safety is kind of a big deal. Terms like SHMB are accurate and amusing, but we never lose sight of what is important. All the mods/admins/owners/posters I really respect have gotten it wrong at one point or another. They then, Man or Woman up and make it right. Not being able to do that, someone quickly becomes nothing more than a joke.

Thank you to who ever did the right thing on this one and that is sincere.
Silly Hooker message Board.....I thinck........ Really? I would have gone with stupid. But both could apply I suppose. Still kind of mean though, one of those things that goes without saying. Thank god for managers keeping them straight otherwise we'd all be in trouble. Originally Posted by aboveitall
I thought it was " Shit Hot Mama Board"!
The webs run strange among hobbyists....how else can I hang with the gambit of this hobby......WTF and Wakeup have almost nothing in common....yet, I find both of them agreeable.
God help me...I just hit the "Like" button for the first time in my life...I feel dirty...
Originally Posted by Wakeup
This is the first time that I have read and literally formed an open grin reading one of your sentences. And I also hit the "like" button.

I'm feeling dirty, too ...

Elisabeth

P.S. Interesting thread.
The webs run strange among hobbyists....how else can I hang with the gambit of this hobby......WTF and Wakeup have almost nothing in common....yet, I find both of them agreeable. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You sir are a sick, sick pup!
Echoing Deuce's comment, most of us have known each other for many years, trust and respect came as part of that journey though 'this thing of ours'. We may not agree on every issue, but providers safety is kind of a big deal. Terms like SHMB are accurate and amusing, but we never lose sight of what is important. All the mods/admins/owners/posters I really respect have gotten it wrong at one point or another. They then, Man or Woman up and make it right. Not being able to do that, someone quickly becomes nothing more than a joke.

Thank you to who ever did the right thing on this one and that is sincere. Originally Posted by Wayward

This is the post of the year, and sums up what the hobby boards should be about (add some entertainment).

And this from a guy involved with the lynch mob? Outstanding.
This is the first time that I have read and literally formed an open grin reading one of your sentences. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Don't worry sweetie, it happens to the best of people and the worst of people, everyone likes me a little bit some of the time.
Don't worry sweetie, it happens to the best of people and the worst of people, everyone likes me a little bit some of the time. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Except me.
I never liked you!
I trust DJ.

He earned my trust and respect years ago, and has been doing it over and over again ever since. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Thank you to who ever did the right thing on this one and that is sincere. Originally Posted by Wayward

Wow! Excellent! Enough said boys and girls!

JaD

P.S. I trust DJ too...... if you think he has never done a review, then you don't know chit! A weath of knowledge for us hobby-newbies!
Do everything in moderation and the mods would be okay. But over moderating, much like recent events, will cause an outcry from the masses.

This is the post of the year, and sums up what the hobby boards should be about (add some entertainment).

And this from a guy involved with the lynch mob? Outstanding. Originally Posted by notanewbie

I agree with Notanewbie, that is one Hell of a post!!