Rookie cop being a Damn Ass !!!

DWB? Driving While Blown?
Suppose Carmella told the cop she was originally going to go straight but remembered she had an errand and wanted to turn right. An errand like like picking up laundry, going to the bank or...fucking... a Fucktard...?
DWB - new one on me. but after seeing some google search result snippets, i understand immediately.

""Driving while black", abbreviated as DWB, is a phrase in American English that refers to the racial profiling of African American drivers. The phrase implies that a motorist might be pulled over by a police officer, questioned, and searched, simply because of a racial bias. "Driving while black" is word play on the name of an ..." - wikipedia

i guess DWH back in the 60s and 70s was similar (you know, wacky tabacky and natural & modern pharmacology)
except folks with darker skin tones cant avoid it.
PM...your are correct. DWB was actually covered in my Defensive Driving class., in Richardson, given my a "comedian".
PM...your are correct. DWB was actually covered in my Defensive Driving class., in Richardson, given my a "comedian". Originally Posted by dallaswill
so you dont recommend that class?
how was the food - muy crappy or just so-so?
it's difficult to find a defensive driving class, much less one at a decent restaurant (new thread cuming up).
PM...this class was last year and by the time you got a break for dinner you would eat anything. But would never pay money for it. I think the kitchen did a fixed menu. The class was horribly boring. It was middle of summer and we had to watch 30 year old videos on "How to Drive on Ice and Snow".

The instructor was the boss because one of his employees did not show. I can see why.

I actually paid attention, took notes, etc. There were several hot high school and college girls who were in for their 3rd-4th class. They never got off their phones and never once paid attention to the instructor. I found out why at end of class.

When it came time to take the test the instructor read out the question. then the 4 possible answers. When he read out the correct answer he shouted it. Everyone got 100.

Whoever administers defensive driving program in Texas should be shot.