favorite superhero

Does Super Sasha qualify?
Does the hobbyworld have its own characters?

The Flash(er)
The Green WhoreNet
Underdoggie
WONDERWOMAN Originally Posted by Tabie
My vote goes to Tabie - wonderwoman, with the magic -- rope!
without doubt, Superman, unless the Flash has a few grains of Krytonite to weaken the man of steel. Superman can fly to other galaxies in a nanosecond, go back into time which takes great speed. Flash can only exist on Earth as he needs oxygen to breathe. At best for the Flash, a race would be a tie. Say there was an emergency in New York that required both to be there to fix things. They're in San Diego and takes 2 seconds (at most) for Superman to get there. Could Flash do that?
Hope that helps in your argument. Remember, the Boss is the Boss and if he/she is like most bosses I've ever had, they are always right. LOL

N2
I kinda of like the villains a bit more. The Joker and Lex Luthor are my favorite.
Does Super Sasha qualify? Originally Posted by bigtex

In my book she does, I have sampled the goods and so I believe I qualify to answer this!
Wait, to bone or to be?

Former: toss up between Supergirl, Psylocke, & Wonder Woman.

To be: definitely Green Lantern. That ring gets the shaft in the comic books. They're not nearly creative enough. With a the right bat-shit crazy mind behind it, the Green Lantern ring's potential would be awesome.