ICH BIN die Neue Alte Garde :I AM the New Old Guard:

LMFAO yeah he is good at that. He ignores my post I believe simply for the fact that I intimidate him and he has no rebuttal to the truth. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Exactly
Please guys stick to the thread . Dorian tool alot of thought for this thread. Be respectful and don't thread hijack. I want to only see current pussy buyers here like Dorian said. My new Bestie
  • Uomo
  • 03-08-2023, 09:00 PM
I've never seen folks so infatuated with me. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Infatuated is a strong choice of words here but you are in the right ball park here but its not what you think. That annoying bratty kid at the restaurant who won't shut up and keeps running around knocking people's table is going to garner attention and maybe dominate the conversation at the table for a bit, but it isn't infatuation - its a mixture of annoyance, disdain and pity.
From oh2

Dorian Gray
MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

BLM69
BANNED!!! MAJOR FAQ VIOLATIONS!

So spitshine, take you stupid little game over to OH2 and see how long you will be allowed to play your mindless game.

Give me one good fucking reason why I should have respect for any of you three.
Check mate
From oh2

Dorian Gray
MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

BLM69
BANNED!!! MAJOR FAQ VIOLATIONS!

So spitshine, take you stupid little game over to OH2 and see how long you will be allowed to play your mindless game.

Give me one good fucking reason why I should have respect for any of you three. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Word is that several ladies have complained to CK over on OH2 about Pit harassing them about their rates so his time over there may be short lived.
Is there some value or interest posting in different languages ?
Wert ist subjektiv
:Value is subjective:
With all the translators available...even a caveman could do it.

It's not cute. It's not funny.
Aber es brachte Sie dazu, Ihre Finger zu bewegen
:But it made you move your fingers:
The only interesting part is if Dorian does use multiple handles such as Pitroom. Could the mods take care of this ?
Ich habe dir viel erzählt, was mein alter Griff war
:I told you lot what my old handle was: Originally Posted by VitaMan
*golf clap*

Ja. Dieses Mal hat mich diese betrunkene Hure für einen Account gesperrt, der nicht existiert. Das ist Respekt, den man nicht kaufen kann
: Oh, yeah. That time that drunk whore got me banned for an account that doesn't exist. Do a member search. That's respect you can't buy :
  • bbkid
  • 03-09-2023, 07:45 AM
So very childish.....