Xmas for the ATF

Snug fitting jeans is hott!!

Gettin my sugar baby somethin long and strong...

Originally Posted by whosdair
Hey now, that's crossing a line, when your wifey catches you hobbying she'll be pissed but she'll be inferno pissed when she sees you posted her pic on here.
Lol lexxxy
We got our sugar mama

this is the first year I am gifting for my atfs. Drawback of having more than one atf. Apparently, last year, I was not on eccie yet, and just BPing it.

Lots of fun thinking of what to get that doesn't really cost any money, LOL.

Actually, it has been fun, and today the wife was away, and fun trying to wrap it quick, and hide it, and getting rid of all the evidence.

Is it tacky to buy 2 and get wife the same thing??? Just in case she saw it under the seat in the car, and when she doesn't get it???

Also, what if u get size small lingerie, and well the wife finds it, and it ain't close to fittin???
I one of my long time friends, who is girl, and just a friend, keeps a glock on one of the ankle holders, and it sort of sexy when she shows it off, and then u think, would she use it she gets pissed, LOL. She has a job where she allowed.

Please not a glock.
Why do people love polymer handguns?
Originally Posted by Gotyour6
All I want for Christmas is for you to be my ATF!!!
Kisses Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Dammit.....
I meant all I want for Christmas is to be YOUR ATF!!!!
You rock Andrea!!
I one of my long time friends, who is girl, and just a friend, keeps a glock on one of the ankle holders, and it sort of sexy when she shows it off, and then u think, would she use it she gets pissed, LOL. She has a job where she allowed. Originally Posted by lostforkate
Its a show weapon she can show off to someone.

That is the stupidest place for a primary weapon to be carried.
Back up, yes, primary, no.
go for apendix carry ladies

who's knows

listen to who's
Forget the mass produced Kimber and get a Les Baer or Wilson Combat! I'm a 1911 enthusiast myself though and am not a fan of those silly polymers either. Originally Posted by pmiddlebrook1225
Have two WC .45s (Classic SG) and they are nice but I dont like the grip angle for my wrist.
The Kimber custom carry II feels like an extension of my hand.
That and I have a small frame so it fits nice when I carry it behind me and not on the side of me.
Apparently sugar daddy is getting Me a new gun! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Its her back up weapon.

Its a show weapon she can show off to someone.

That is the stupidest place for a primary weapon to be carried.
Back up, yes, primary, no. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Have two WC .45s (Classic SG) and they are nice but I dont like the grip angle for my wrist.
The Kimber custom carry II feels like an extension of my hand.
That and I have a small frame so it fits nice when I carry it behind me and not on the side of me. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Whether Kimber, Wilson Combat or any other brand ultimately how it fits and feels in your hand is indeed the most important thing. I have a Kimber Gold Combat RL II and have not noticed any discernible difference between it and my Sig 1911 Scorpion (except for appearance), Remington 1911 Enhanced, and my Dan Wesson Valor despite the price and (supposed) manufacturing differences of each. The handling and my accuracy with them is pretty consistent and typically I perform best with the Remington out of that lot. This year I sprung for the Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade Professional and it is head and shoulders above all the others that I own. For the price tag I'd expect no less though. After shooting a friend's, I'm hoping to add a Les Baer to the collection shortly.
Originally Posted by whosdair

Fucking stalker.
Stalk my taint