Be HONEST why do you log on to ECCIE...

I log on to hopefully get useful information, and entertainment. Some is,and some is shit.
Entertainment and hoping to find the perfect provider in the dry and desolate far north of Houston.
hobby intel + entertainment
Honestly, I don't even know why I come here anymore.

The whale jokes aren't getting any younger, that's for sure.

Junglemonkey's shenanigans and face fuck stories might keep me around perpetually, though.

Post more, you sick motherfucker. Your country needs you.
Stock tips and restaurant recommendations.
Well see, this strange thing happened to me about a month ago. I discovered I could get fine pretty young women to put my dick in their mouth, pussy and ass, and all I had to do was pay!

Life has not been the same since. (yes I always knew it was possible, but didn't know how with the help of sites like this, it would be so easy.)
  • Bugei
  • 09-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Reaffirmation of just how pathetic my sex life has been, and hoping to change that in the near future.
Reaffirmation of just how pathetic my sex life has been, and hoping to change that in the near future. Originally Posted by Bugei
You've come to the right place.
Cause I'm lonely.
Alerts, reviews, info, intertainment.
Those fucking cat pictures...
I like to see what guys just got a new handle and had just joined talking shit knowing well they aren't a newbie.

You see them all the time, maybe even some in this thread.

They really don't fool anybody who's been around.
I like to see what guys just got a new handle and had just joined talking shit knowing well they aren't a newbie.

You see them all the time, maybe even some in this thread.

They really don't fool anybody who's been around. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
True....but they think they do
Fucking re-treads...

Where is NaN anyway?
heh