SO's and families

nice Originally Posted by rodeomann22
HEY!! How did you edit my quote??

That's not nice. I insist you play kinda fair...
HEY!! How did you edit my quote??

That's not nice. I insist you play kinda fair... Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
just click on where you want to start typing and go from there with it
dammned techies. lol
dammned techies. lol Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth

ummm no not really

just know a little
I have been doing my this for 10 years, I once had a girl I was seeing regular on the same job site as my wife. I did that as a way to see if she suspected anything. My number 1 rule is never push a reason or an excuse to get out of the house. Even if that means blowing off a date,sometimes I just go silent and the girl may text me wtf? A 100 times but I never break that rule. It would kill my wife if she found out. I need some certain activities she doesn't provide. Otherwise I would not do this. As I have gotten older I sometimes add up all the money I spent chasing the burmuda triangle and wish i didn't have a dick. Then I get around a very sexy provider and open my wallet again. My dad knows and my son caught me, I had Meagrex me in the car and was taking her to get cigs. I wish everyone a safe journey and I have to go now and yell at my penis because I have spent enough I could have bought A new rv and paid cash by now Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Someone caught us? Lol. I was there..I don't remember that happening.
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I have been doing my this for 10 years, I once had a girl I was seeing regular on the same job site as my wife. I did that as a way to see if she suspected anything. My number 1 rule is never push a reason or an excuse to get out of the house. Even if that means blowing off a date,sometimes I just go silent and the girl may text me wtf? A 100 times but I never break that rule. It would kill my wife if she found out. I need some certain activities she doesn't provide. Otherwise I would not do this. As I have gotten older I sometimes add up all the money I spent chasing the burmuda triangle and wish i didn't have a dick. Then I get around a very sexy provider and open my wallet again. My dad knows and my son caught me, I had Meagrex me in the car and was taking her to get cigs. I wish everyone a safe journey and I have to go now and yell at my penis because I have spent enough I could have bought A new rv and paid cash by now
Someone caught us? Lol. I was there..I don't remember that happening. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
ops?