Old Sarge, you bet I am serious.....

Jasmine I'm laughing at Toyz poem not you ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Thank you for clarifying; because I don't think I can take anymore unwarranted rudeness today.
Just posting at same time , is all .
  • Toyz
  • 06-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Toyz I would appreciate it if, right now, with the frustration I've expressed, you refrain from including me in your poems and speculating on what "I may do". I don't know you and you don't know me. So please refrain from speaking about me when I am not having a discussion with you.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
EJ, you can't control the board and what is said even as much as you try to. I merely included you in a little poem I thought was cute. Thats it. Don't want to be a topic? Don't put yourself out there so much. I am being respectful, its called humor. If I didn't enjoy you, I would simply ignore you...

Please don't try to invoke on me again "speak when spoken to". I'll say something in this open forum whenever I chose to. I mean that with all due respect...
EJ, you can't control the board and what is said even as much as you try to. ..... I mean that with all due respect... Originally Posted by Toyz
I totally understand. But if I'm letting you know I'm not in the mood right now due to some questions I have waiting to be answered, and by expressing my frustration with rudeness from others; No matter how endearing or in jest you may intend your comment, I might not take it that way.

I have addressed this with you in the past in not such a nice way. We now at least have enough rapport for you to understand me addressing it again in a better way.

To those who don't know me: When I'm not upset I can joke and come back for days with the best of them. When I'm upset, I speak in a very monotone voice, watching the words I use and becoming abnormally civil. It's a copeing mechanism I have developed to avoid the angry black woman generalization.

In other words:

"Dont, push, me, cuz, I'm, close, to, the, eeeeeeedge"

You know the rest.

I know this tread is not about me. However, I suppose half time was extended since Old Sarge isn't responding.
Damn going all Melle Mel on their asses , impressive for a youngster !
Damn going all Melle Mel on their asses , impressive for a youngster ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Holly Shit call the presses. Someone called me young!

From frustration to elation!

I'm 31 DIE HARD. But yes I was 1 when that song came out.

Wha'chya know about Melle Mel old man?

Ok I'm really out before I get cited for off topicism.

But it'll be worth it if we all bust out in song and dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwvl6z2J4I
Hahahaha , you were 1 , I was graduating HS! But hey , at least I never grew up .
Ok Toyz, I was going to pm you this so i didn't keep posting off topic but I think I owe you an apology.

I read your post again.
First I lightened up (thanks DIE HARD), then I added a visual of you strumming a guitar out of key a few times in between every little ditty (only b/c thats what I would have done, and these are the kind of songs I sing, and thats the way I play when I get ahold of someones guitar) and it it was fucking hilarious.

Sorry I was in a mood.

My bad.

huuuuuuu, Im going out now.

Goodnight asshole and gentlemen.
  • ztonk
  • 06-21-2012, 09:22 PM
What a train wreck!

I guess this was the guideline I should have explicitly called out to all parties involved when I first stumbled into this thread this afternoon:

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Contrary to popular belief, your local moderator staff doesn't spend every idle moment scanning threads here with our x-ray vision and jumping in and saving puppies from drowning or getting kittens out of trees.

We do try to treat you all like adults and we tend to give you a bit more latitude in expressing your opinions here. But it appears the usual group of suspects have taken advantage of that generosity tonight!

Good night, all.

ztonk
AustinModStaff