NC/NS???

That could be a possibility
Maybe he had a date with that MissKatie chick on OH2 Originally Posted by B Three
Interesting ma'am you came out to address this, I've been assessed 10 bullshit points in the last day but you guys have not addressed the most deplorable comment made on eccie by Russ in which I stated he hoped Sistine had died alongside my mother. Without any provocation. You guys just merrily didn't read that right. So that's the new and improved eccie. I'm not going to say much here anymore, because that was totally foooked up. Period. That's all I have to say on that point ma'am. You continue to have a good night....
What were your points for Shine?
Interesting ma'am you came out to address this, I've been assessed 10 bullshit points in the last day but you guys have not addressed the most deplorable comment made on eccie by Russ in which I stated he hoped Sistine had died alongside my mother. Without any provocation. You guys just merrily didn't read that right. So that's the new and improved eccie. I'm not going to say much here anymore, because that was totally foooked up. Period. That's all I have to say on that point ma'am. You continue to have a good night.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Just as I don't address your infractions publicly, I don't address others...but how do you know that Russ38 did not receive points or his comment was not addressed?

On a separate note, it is not generally my place to assess points unless I feel like the local mods need assistance for some reason.
Maybe he had a date with that MissKatie chick on OH2 Originally Posted by B Three
I considered that briefly but he had the right phone # for CK.
Yes sir, her phone number is easy to find.
The only ones that know the truth are the two of them.
People that actually know Katie will take her side of the story,
People will take the reviewers side of the story just because he is the guy (reviewer).
Any guy here can come up with enough info on a lady to do a review.
Happens all the time here. Doesn't matter if they saw the lady or not.
Strip clubs and spa reviews are the easiest,
The others take a little more effort and are done for different reasons