How old is too old to hobby

You can never be too old to enjoy a woman's touch, kiss, or the sound she makes when you touch her a certain way. Even if a gent can't get hard, it doesnt mean he doesn't need or long for the companionship of a beatiful lady.
Dead is the only age that is too old to hobby!
+1

My best guys are 60, 70 and 80. Specializing in massage and ED means the older guys fit me better anyway. My oldest guy was 98. He still walked marathons. and got a massage before and after each one.

Even in my real life, I don't date under 45-50 years old. The older the better every single time. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You where a Miracle worker back then just wish you didnt live so far away . I was old back then now im older an i bet you still give the best massage an make me smile in the end ! I went by a diff name then !
Not too old, as long as you are enjoying it; I don't think the intimate need of another's company ever goes away.

I've had some of the best ever, recently, RW or otherwise, all about the 50 ish yr age mark. Just be realistic on what you expect to happen. There is a difference between having some steady performance issue, vs trying to raise it from the coffin.
dead that's it ( I still wake every morning with a hard on)
I'm down with older for sure.... once they start getting up there I'm more worried about hurting them. I had this one guy and I swear I thought he was going to have a heart attack he couldn't catch his breath here to sit down for a while I was really nervous.
ill stop when they pry the condom from my cold dead woody Originally Posted by knotty man
Fixed it for ya.
I thought you were asking about the Providers Age not the customers age...
There is a point where its time to hang you you heels...

• Gbfsl
  • 08-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Chronologically speaking, I am ancient. But please, don't anyone tell my dick that. He still likes to hobby 2 or 3 times a week. He is under the impression he is a youngster. Let's not spoil it for him (or me).

Hobby on.

Damn, now I'm horny.
Age is just a number. If you can get it up to get it in...I say hobby on. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
you and Laura did it for me.
forever grateful.
Here is an answer of sorts -

"I don't give a fuck, I'm 90 years old, for Christ's sake"...

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...-ripoff-647832
I love older men because it's like they know how to treat a lady. I am not looked at as a hooked in their eyes and it will never be said. The respect is awesome. The more respect the more you get out of me. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I am 63 and whether it's a generational thing or specific upbringing, I think you are dead on. Yes, I hobby for the sex but, something beyond that as well and,honestly, if I don't find a personal connection, then I won't see the provider again. That doesn't make her bad provider but I know what I seek. Personally, I don't view providers as "hookers or whores" or pieces of meat since who you are and how you treat people is truly what defines a you, not what you do. Ciao.
^^^^^^ I agree at 56
I'm only 33, but feel 50. Construction work is hard on the body. Originally Posted by JnR82

Not when you are the one in the office with the computer.
No one should ever feel too old to play around.

Most providers love to be with a man who treats her with respect and can share a very stimulating experience together :-) No matter what the age....

Keep your YOUTH --- Keep Hobbying !!