This Car Date Shit...

• gt27
  • 06-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Do not try Greek in a car date. Don't ask. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
Yeah, could you imagine the person having to detail that?
Thanks, but I don't want those types of Hershey Kiss's!
Do not try Greek in a car date. Don't ask. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
Bahahahahahahaha LMFAO thats great lol
Apartment complex parking lot at night and she was riding my soulpole until she squirted on me.
Ford Excursion. Tinted windows. After dark. Not busy but full parking lots, like apartments movies etc. Very convenient for bj, cg, rcg, etc.
I'm a fan of the backseat BnG's for quick midday relief. Have a '76 no window van, that I gutted and built a bed and bench seat into that I've been wanting to use to open up the menu. Time, place, and the right rig, I see no issues.
Dayum. You could slang some taco's or ice cream cones out that bitch while you're getting head. Nifty. Heh! Personally, that screams "rape van" to me! I'd be scared to go off in there. Lol. Bribe me with some watermelon jolly ranchers tho. I could be persuaded! Just fuggin'with ya boo.
I'm sorry this just screams cops all over it can you imagine them rolling up y'all don't even know each others names. I'm sure by now everybody knows I don't like cops so this is a big hell no to me even though outdoor sex turns me on bend me over a bridge or something but don't park somewhere and wait for the popo to roll up. Is this what's happening to Austin car dates does it mean that the girl can't afford her own in call or does it mean she just likes having sex in cars? I'm confused
Even though I do enjoy giving road head