Provider Grooming Trends

I'm bare. Buy I may just let it grow since I'm am pregnant now.
Full Feakin Bush!!! Every shaved kitty looks pretty much the same.
Landing strip here.
The only time I go full-bare is when I need to re-set the length of all my hair together (like when I just get tired of trimming my strip, but this is quite rare, maybe once every six months).
Some hair is nice, want to know I'm with a woman, not a little girl. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This is not at the forefront of my mind…but it's in there somewhere. I've been with a few 'bare' ladies, and it didn't freak me out or anything. But still…

I just love the small patch or strip. Maybe even stubble above the v. Yeah, it says "woman." It's something else to look at, play with, run my fingers through, lick, etc. I wonder why more ladies wouldn't think it's cool...a small landing strip almost like a fashion accessory. Totally bare seems a little boring, kind of a give-up.
This is not at the forefront of my mind…but it's in there somewhere. I've been with a few 'bare' ladies, and it didn't freak me out or anything. But still…

I just love the small patch or strip. Maybe even stubble above the v. Yeah, it says "woman." It's something else to look at, play with, run my fingers through, lick, etc. I wonder why more ladies wouldn't think it's cool...a small landing strip almost like a fashion accessory. Totally bare seems a little boring, kind of a give-up. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
I'm inclined to agree on you with this.
As someone who bats for both teams, I really love just a little bit of hair. Really hot. Drives me crazy!!