Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

Sssniperwolf is a fraud. Probably has a STD like most pretty chicks who become instantaneous gamur gurlz.
  • cr76
  • 04-14-2016, 03:04 PM
Sssniperwolf is a fraud. Probably has a STD like most pretty chicks who become instantaneous gamur gurlz. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I like Stephanie Joosten from Metal Gear Solid 5 - she was he sniper quiet.
Guys, yall realize that after reading this the ladies are gonna rate your rates right?
  • Jkynx
  • 04-14-2016, 08:17 PM
I'm surprised people still play that. But I was never into it, I seems to have staying power. Originally Posted by Trey
The game is fun, I've been playing since 2007. PvP is fun.
  • cr76
  • 04-21-2016, 01:44 PM
Did anyone play arkham origins?

Any word on the supposed "suicide squad" game or was that just an ester egg?
I'm currently getting all the Arkham games except the first one. I know the Suicide Squad animated movie was based on one of the Arkham games. Not sure which one. Haven't heard of a SS game but I'm sure it would happen just to tie in with the movie.
  • cr76
  • 04-21-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm currently getting all the Arkham games except the first one. I know the Suicide Squad animated movie was based on one of the Arkham games. Not sure which one. Haven't heard of a SS game but I'm sure it would happen just to tie in with the movie. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Well I won't say much , till you play through them.

The creators of Arkham Origins which wasn't that bad - talked about doing a superman game.
  • Trey
  • 04-21-2016, 06:57 PM
Looking forward to the new Doom.
  • cr76
  • 04-21-2016, 07:05 PM
Looking forward to the new Doom. Originally Posted by Trey
That's cool, I want to givie it a whirl.
I finished MGS V: The Phantom Pain. Such a disappointment. So boring and just the same thing over and over with a cutscene here and there. Quiet is very powerful in the game however. Next up I am going to play Uncharted 4 and then Doom. After that, Deus Ex.
Did anyone play arkham origins?

Any word on the supposed "suicide squad" game or was that just an ester egg? Originally Posted by cr76
I played Origins on the PS3. I liked it. Arkham Knight? Not a great game, but not horrible. Just average. City was the best one.
  • cr76
  • 04-23-2016, 01:05 AM
I played Origins on the PS3. I liked it. Arkham Knight? Not a great game, but not horrible. Just average. City was the best one. Originally Posted by ZedX79
City was the best one. Once the flashbacks and backstory begin in Arkham Knight it becomes painfully obvious who who he is.

Phantom Pain could have been better, had they allowed Kojima to finish the game. He and Konami have had a falling out, but Konami owns the MGS IP. so more metal gear apparently sans Kojima.

Quiet was a great character, and i thought Kiefer Sutherland was great as big boss.

Of course it didn't hurt that Quiet looked like this

Wrong pic man. Joosten's titties were digitally enhanced. That's not even her.
  • cr76
  • 04-23-2016, 08:13 AM
Wrong pic man. Joosten's titties were digitally enhanced. That's not even her. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yeah , I should have put disclaimer --

I tried to find a good pic - but couldn't locate something perfect.

That's a picture of a quiet and (cosplayer representation - not real quiet on left ) disclaimer lol

That was a cool but tough moment when she gives the location of big boss in English. (If you played the game you'll know what I mean)!
City was the best one. Once the flashbacks and backstory begin in Arkham Knight it becomes painfully obvious who who he is.

Phantom Pain could have been better, had they allowed Kojima to finish the game. He and Konami have had a falling out, but Konami owns the MGS IP. so more metal gear apparently sans Kojima.

Quiet was a great character, and i thought Kiefer Sutherland was great as big boss.

Of course it didn't hurt that Quiet looked like this

Originally Posted by cr76
Phantom Pain would not have been better. It's a crock of shit when they had Hideo had more time. The core of the game sucked. Get a mission, take helicopter to location, complete mission...and so on. That's it. Maybe a few cutscenes here and there and rebuild motherbase. Not amount of time would have changed that. It was just boring and tedious.