Fosta & Sesta Cleared Senate

I have a new email address also and I’m cleaning up all my social media, website, Ads and Showcase. Please save my information if you wish to keep in touch.

I will remain active daily via Twitter & Snapchat as well as I created an Instagram, YouTube and Periscope...because I’m not going anywhere

wickedtryst@protonmail.com

Yup just think 1984 Orwellin state !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just surprises me that Craigslist removes all the personals and Backpage still up and running like nothing... I think they’ve been preparing for this. They are lawyered up and ready for the long haul. I hope this site does the same
Why is everyone using protonmail?

I have never heard of them until last night.

I have never heard of them until last night. Originally Posted by CG2014
Encrypted email
Well I bet it drives down prices.

I have never heard of them until last night. Originally Posted by CG2014

Other than it being encrypted email, they are out of Switzerland and harder to get legal requests. Gmail is US based and snitch easier lol

So the ladies are switching to Proton Mail and we suggest the gentleman do as well.
I have a new email address as well!

kissablemelissa@protonmail.com
I have a new email address as well!

kissablemelissa@protonmail.com
Uh oh. Ok so I’ve read this all but anyone know roughly the length of time for this stuff to go into play?

Should I be hopping on the wagon for that new email domain?

I mean I have nothing out there... and certainly no talk about the obvious in ads. But I’m sure that’s irrelevant. I’m just wondering what kind of time frame we are looking at?

This is making me anxious.
So I an guessing this will affect p411 too?
Dunno. Maybe Gina will pop on here and tell us what she expects.
As you can guess....i have a new email adress address as well.

Analeese@protonmail.com
Well I bet it drives down prices. Originally Posted by joefish5413
Incorrect. This whole situation ultimately increases risk, which will increase prices.
Uh oh. Ok so I’ve read this all but anyone know roughly the length of time for this stuff to go into play?

Should I be hopping on the wagon for that new email domain?

I mean I have nothing out there... and certainly no talk about the obvious in ads. But I’m sure that’s irrelevant. I’m just wondering what kind of time frame we are looking at?

This is making me anxious.
Originally Posted by Ez5417
If you expect to get the email with the name you really want...go sign up now!