Sr. Elite ECCIE Club. We need one....

Wait for it ... wait for it .. . .VNurse should be here any minute . . ..

Just a mention of the "Old Hags Club" gets her walker in motion!
If I could ever arrange a FBSM with Dharma on one end of the table and Vnurse on the other, I'd need a strong young EMT standing by with the shock paddles. Hmmmm could those things be incorporated into some type of sex toy?
I don't know her but that wasn't very nice mooney.
Billy Goat.....why am I not surprised by your response?.....hhhhmm

The "rules" I spoke of before has nothing to do with BCD activities.
It is mostly just trying to minimize the trash talk, silly one liners, those that ramble and etc...etc...etc.

Ok, I guess it does have to do with BCD activity....because honing in on what us "seniors" desire....could be made much easier by the ESEB. It makes for a definite satisfying session according to our desires.

All BS aside...just remember....this is a lighthearted thread.
Lighten up dude !!!!

cheers,
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Lighten up? That wasn't a serious post. It was very tongue in cheek. A poke at why hobby if it's just like marriage. Sarcasim is kind of hard to read when it's typed.

A humerous 3 liner if you will. Your rules just say no one liners. You must elaborate on your rules.

Kinda like ^^^ that. Ya see what I did there?

Lighten up and don't take everything someone says so seriously.

Laughter makes people live longer, and with all the seniors around here it will help out.

Hot Damn, I just did it again ^^^ did you see that?
Sorry you didn't get it, SD . . . but she did!

Just a mention of the "Old Hags Club" gets her walker in motion! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
That was funny right there mooney. I liked it, and didnt think it was mean.

But really? Thats just the kind of humorous one liner that will get somebodys ass kicked out around here. Are you prepared for that kind of backlash?<inserts tongue in cheek to avoid any confusion>

Just a mention of the "Old Hags Club" gets her walker in motion! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
I think Vicki would be laughing the loudest over that. She is a charter member of the "Old Hags Club" and proud of it.
BTW, Torre - that pic in your showcase of you on the stairs is sexy as hell. I've never done it on a staircase (maybe it would be a smidgeon uncomfortable, I don't know), but that photo makes me want to try it sometime!!!

Yes, I am LMAO NOW...I couldn't remember where I put my computer then I forgot how to get the darn thing started! No harm, no foul...

SD2011: Thank you for standing up for me but Mooney and I go way back and if he offended me, I'd just kick his ass! You're a doll!

I believe I was not only a charter member but THE first. That was a long boring but funny story...

OldGrump: You DO know that Dharma has the equipment for our defibrillator doubles, right? Bring it on!