Can't white people get any credit for the good we do?

Ah, so this brings up some very interesting facts recently revealed by science. Apparently geneticists have been able to sequence the DNA of Neanderthal man who lived from about 600,000 years ago until 35,000 years ago in Europe and Asia (with a small known population in Africa) along with modern humans.

Now one would think that an older species would be somewhat inferior to our wonderful modern man, Homo Sapiens sapiens since Homo Neanderthalensis was a precursor wouldn't you? Not only that, listening to the racists here and elsewhere one would think that whites were the pinnacle of modern man (see where I'm going with this fellow LibTards, hehehehe?).

Well, come to find out about it, the scientists have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that modern man didn't outcompete the Neanderthals, but absorbed them (yeah, had sex with them and kids) until there were no more because white people of European extraction have about 3% to 5% Neanderthal DNA in their genome.

Asians (of whom Semites; Arabs and Jews are a part) had about 1% to 3% Neanderthal DNA in their genome, thus they are more pure modern man than "whites". One might then conclude they are therefore a more advanced and pure expression of our species than "whites", right? Wait, it gets better still.

Guess how much Neanderthal DNA in their genome those of pure African American extraction have? 0%, yes, you heard it right, here 0%. Read it and weep! Look it up! So what is the conclusion on this my brothers (probably to ignore science when in interferes with your prejudices)?

Oh, and any real conclusion on this topic shows your utter lack of any understanding of science and genetics, but I find the incredible irony of these findings very sweet!

Oh, and this means when I call you reactionary racist dunderheads a "Neanderthal" from now on it should totally confuse you as to whether it is an insult or a compliment. Originally Posted by austxjr
The "Out of Africa" theory is well supported by current scientific evidence, but even the precussors for Neanderthals were from Africa. So your argument on that point is invalid. Yet, given time over the next millennium, the descendants of black people currently living in the northern latitudes will turn more 'white' (provided there is not a substantial climatic shift). Skin color is a genetic factor that is influenced by environment and has nothing to do with intelligence.
WTF is a "precussor" Corpy? I think you need to get that Merriam Webster's out of the bathroom and bring it back next to your Amiga...
Ah, so this brings up some very interesting facts recently revealed by science. Apparently geneticists have been able to sequence the DNA of Neanderthal man who lived from about 600,000 years ago until 35,000 years ago in Europe and Asia (with a small known population in Africa) along with modern humans.

Now one would think that an older species would be somewhat inferior to our wonderful modern man, Homo Sapiens sapiens since Homo Neanderthalensis was a precursor wouldn't you? Not only that, listening to the racists here and elsewhere one would think that whites were the pinnacle of modern man (see where I'm going with this fellow LibTards, hehehehe?).

Well, come to find out about it, the scientists have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that modern man didn't outcompete the Neanderthals, but absorbed them (yeah, had sex with them and kids) until there were no more because white people of European extraction have about 3% to 5% Neanderthal DNA in their genome.

Asians (of whom Semites; Arabs and Jews are a part) had about 1% to 3% Neanderthal DNA in their genome, thus they are more pure modern man than "whites". One might then conclude they are therefore a more advanced and pure expression of our species than "whites", right? Wait, it gets better still.

Guess how much Neanderthal DNA in their genome those of pure African American extraction have? 0%, yes, you heard it right, here 0%. Read it and weep! Look it up! So what is the conclusion on this my brothers (probably to ignore science when in interferes with your prejudices)?

Oh, and any real conclusion on this topic shows your utter lack of any understanding of science and genetics, but I find the incredible irony of these findings very sweet!

Oh, and this means when I call you reactionary racist dunderheads a "Neanderthal" from now on it should totally confuse you as to whether it is an insult or a compliment. Originally Posted by austxjr
Well then, if the Africans are so pure and advanced, why can't they fix Africa without us "dunderheads"?
Why can't they get a job they want without a threat of government intervention?
If they are so fucking smart why don't they win the god damn Nobel fucking prize (in science) very fucking often?
Racist cocksucker.
Racist cocksucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Faggot
Find me a Jewish person who would build an airplane like this and claim it to be innovative....

I sometimes wonder what would happen if the white guys of the world someday organized an intellectual work strike. Better yet, a Million Hoodie March.
Faggot Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Dick smoker!
I sometimes wonder what would happen if the white guys of the world someday organized an intellectual work strike. Better yet, a Million Hoodie March. Originally Posted by roaringfork
We need to do it - we are a demographic the world cannot do without, and they need to learn that the hard way, it seems.
Dick smoker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ballgargler!!
Can't white people get any credit for the good we do? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Once you finally do something good (like leaving this country) I will be more than happy to give you "credit for the good" you do.

But not a moment before!