Why Is It So Hard To Find A Provider Who Will...

• Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 04:03 PM
T
Hey Sonya....post them titties for old times sake....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
Pm me your email ill do that plus one better. On my phone and cant seem to figure out how to post pics. Yes, I admit, im technically challenged.
There are BP chicks who visit that don't even pack a pair of heels with them.

Just shows how they think of us as unworthy, dirty tricks who should be grateful that our penises get to enter a vagina or a mouth through latex

But they'll rock $150 pair stilettoes to the slave owner's strip club. Originally Posted by wreckshop
That's because they have to dress up to dance and make $$$.

Many younger gals don't like to dress up unless they are going out....and I don't mean out for an outcall. Point is you need to give them an incentive...buy it for them, give them a tip whatever.
That's because they have to dress up to dance and make $$$.

Many younger gals don't like to dress up unless they are going out....and I don't mean out for an outcall. Point is you need to give them an incentive...buy it for them, give them a tip whatever. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Great,

but see my previous two posts with pictures.

These chicks be swinging and missing like batters against a steroid powered Roger Clemens.

Best case is to buy it specifically for her or if she hit the bullseye on a look in her profile point to it like: "Can you dress in the outfit in pic number 5 from left to right"
T

Pm me your email ill do that plus one better. On my phone and cant seem to figure out how to post pics. Yes, I admit, im technically challenged. Originally Posted by Sonya
PM's been sent...just waiting for the eagle to land.....
Ok...shit landed, here we go.....

Jesus Dorian....Really?

Titties will resolve any dispute.....
  • Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Lmao. Last two might be a bit too much for eccie guidelines, no?
Great bod, if you got it show it!
  • Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Great bod, if you got it show it! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thank you Amy.
  • Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Great bod, if you got it show it! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thank you Amy. :-)
Yeah, those are the great legs encased in stockings that I love wrapped around my waist, my neck etc. And I can't wait to see what you and red pick up for next week!
On this same thread, I do ask for stockings from every provider that I see, however, I realize that I am not going to get it in every girl I see. Some are just classier, have their shit together etc, and usually older too. Some of the younger ones just don't and some older ones too. I love stockings and heels, but I'm not going to let it ruin my experience if they don't wear them. I'm still going to enjoy our session, just without stockings.
Women civilians aren't much different than provider women. Make us feel special and we will bend over backwards to make you happy. Not that I haven't dressed up for 1st time clients. But the mentality I've seen some men here display of I'm paying you, so do whatever I want. Well that doesn't turn us on any more than it would turn on your wife. Who gets way more of your moolah. A little kindness and appreciation goes a long way. Originally Posted by Sonya
What's the big deal with asking a girl to dress up if it's in her wardrobe. I wouldn't expect her to go buy a new outfit. But asking her to dress a certain way shouldn't be an issue. Why do you have to be a repeat customer to make a clothing request? What about doing a small gesture to make him happy and possibly get a repeat customer?
I will them some stockings and heels if they fit the size... After all I should enjoy the time I paid for and it's MY fantasy. NO ladies say no if I bring and ask them to put on... believe me it's very normal fetish..
I like how you think. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Nicest thing anybody has ever said to me.
Seems to me it would be more enjoyable to meet a lady, have a good date, state suggestively the outfit you'd like to see, and have your mind blown when she chooses to wear it for you.

By your other example, if you expect your guy to mow your lawn with a certain John Deere, yeah, you should supply it. You don't have to let him keep it.
Seems to me it would be more enjoyable to meet a lady, have a good date, state suggestively the outfit you'd like to see, and have your mind blown when she chooses to wear it for you.

By your other example, if you expect your guy to mow your lawn with a certain John Deere, yeah, you should supply it. You don't have to let him keep it. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
All the providers I see are Ladies. Also, let me know how bringing a lady lingerie only to take it back at the end works out for you.