Face to Face w/WW/FT...Satan

Yada yada yada...another handle I suspect being WW, FT

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
SC Is "Not WW/FT" (or anyone that you are obviously "Paranoid" about).

Sorry this shit happened to you BUT, stop accusing people of shit YOU could have prevented by making better business decisions.

Stay safe.
Fo sho...you're a pussy and I'm a dick. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fixed....wait... I am what I eat and so are you.
SC Is "Not WW/FT" (or anyone that you are obviously "Paranoid" about).

Sorry this shit happened to you BUT, stop accusing people of shit YOU could have prevented by making better business decisions.

Stay safe. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Welcome !
So I guess I dont get all the fuss over this dude. If its as bad as yall say then why not put them hands on him. What is he like Yao Ming or something. Satan? please.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^^^^^ Shitstain makes a good point.

(a first)
^^^ I have thought this for a very long time to be a FT, WW handle. Go back and look and all the posts, wherever there's a WW there's a TW. My info on this individual will come out and not at a snails pace...mean people suck.

So you think ww is tw lmfao
This thread is soooooo full of fail.
I can somewhat answer that question... from what I've been able to gather, this WW likes to particularly prey on those he feels are weak. Not all ladies know how to defend themselves or.. when faced with the position of having to.. are able to defend themselves.

Moreover-- some ladies are so afraid of bad press that they allow abusive assholes to continue to be abusive assholes.
Yada yada yada...another handle I suspect being WW, FT

You're completely wrong... SC isn't WW just because he posts alot doesn't connect them they don't even talk the same smh
Fo sho...you're a pussy and I'm a dick. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is fucking funny lmao
Not all threAds are the same
Grace, that's what you get for doing your own thinking & yeah...FU.

PS...I am retracting my observation that SC may have been a WW handle, because he obviously has A LOT of love out there which in no way could be for the person at my door earlier today.

~
Damn....kitten fight.
Grace, that's what you get for doing your own thinking & yeah...FU.

You do realize my most recent post was in response to Sistine asking why he was such a threat, right?

Not sure who pissed in your cuntflakes this morning, but I've never done jack shit to you.
Cuntflakes.....heh
Yeah no shit everyone knows WW/FT, what we don't know is the information you seem to want to trickle out at a fucking snails pace, all the while getting the attention you so desperately seek.

If you meant to inform? Then fucking inform? Originally Posted by rockerrick

You're a genius, when's the last time I started a coed thread?

~