Ketanji Brown Jackson

She's also just not very bright...

SEN. KENNEDY: "When does life begin, in your opinion?"
JUDGE JACKSON: "Senator, um... I don't know."

SEN. BLACKBURN: "Can you provide a definition of the word 'woman'?"
JACKSON: "No, I can't"
BLACKBURN: "You can't?"
JACKSON: "I'm not a biologist"

She's literally the first black woman without an opinion!! lol. Strong Black female? Haha Midwit black affirmative action hire.

This is why businesses avoid hiring more blacks than is necessary.
This message is hidden because texassapper is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because texassapper is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Are you desperate for attention? You have an ignore tag and you still have to quote it? LOL....

ignorant, desperate for attention, needy. Yeah, you sure live up to your UserID.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 07:54 AM
what's the ugly jerricurl cunt's LSAT score? Tucker Carlson wants to know. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who is Tucker Carlson?

Your proctologist?

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 07:57 AM

That's why Congress put MANDATORY MINIMUMS and STACKED SENTENCES. Been handling a lot of Federal criminal cases these days? Or just murder jury cases? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No....I actually listened to the hearings.

That came out. Something about the Booker case. You're a lawyer, you should know that.

Anything else Counselor?

Care to predict if she will be confirmed? You have to do so before the vote.

Although

Originally Posted by WTF
She will be confirmed.

She's literally the first black woman without an opinion!! lol. Strong Black female? Haha Midwit black affirmative action hire.

This is why businesses avoid hiring more blacks than is necessary. Originally Posted by texassapper
Thank you Mr. Overseer.

All the best, DPST.

This is why businesses avoid hiring more blacks than is necessary. Originally Posted by texassapper
Those were some interesting exchanges.

Either this woman is more stupid than Kamala Harris, or she is such a liberal shill that she doesn’t dare answer the question with her true agenda.

Voters just might notice.

This should make for a great campaign ad come mid terms. The DNC must be cringing.
This message is hidden because texassapper is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What an excellent idea!

Of course, we all know that bb1961 isn’t fooling anybody. no matter what handle he occupies.

The bambino list is growing!

Thanks, 1b1.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 08:26 AM
Those were some interesting exchanges.

Either this woman is more stupid than Kamala Harris, or she is such a liberal shill that she doesn’t dare answer the question with her true agenda.

Voters just might notice.

This should make for a great campaign ad come mid terms. The DNC must be cringing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think the price of gasoline will be more determinative.

I was on the road yesterday and listened to her hearing...she will breeze through despite GOP cherry picking.

Not that there is anything wrong with cherry picking in politics. It is how we do it.

My take is she is a very bright character
She will get through.... it's just an exchange for one liberal justice for another. If McConnell weren't part of the unitparty, it's be interesting if a vote was stalled until after midterms... change in ownership of the senate might make it much more interesting on who the Libs would push but either way it's a wash.
I think the price of gasoline will be more determinative.

I was on the road yesterday and listened to her hearing...she will breeze through despite GOP cherry picking.

Not that there is anything wrong with cherry picking in politics. It is how we do it.

My take is she is a very bright character Originally Posted by WTF
If she is a very bright character, then that means she she is quite comfortable with looking the American People in the eye and lying out her teeth.

But like you say. “It is how we do it”.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 11:34 AM
Yea Trump promised to trim the national debt, instead he added almost 8 trillion.

Our resident economist probably thinks that's a good thing
He also claimed we’d have 4-5% growth. He wasn’t even close. The resident economists give the worst excuses in that regard.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 11:51 AM
He also claimed we’d have 4-5% growth. He wasn’t even close. The resident economists give the worst excuses in that regard. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Oh that silly SOB bet me Trump would sustain 3% GDP.

Poor bastard is choked full of amnesia now.

He must have some compromising pictures on Tiny though...
You're all still wrapped around the Trump axle aren't you? Care to discuss why pedos deserve light sentences in the internet era according to KJB?

Why are Democrats Pedo groomers?