What is your definition of "Voluptuous" vs "Curvy" vs "Amazon" vs "BBW"

Thank you cinnamonshark for answering my question earlier. Some people need to stop being offensive here and start being more informative! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
REALLY ??? WOW, you also must have real short term memory.
Have you read your own posts lately?
OR are you one of the people who don't read what they write?

BTW, CS is my alter ego.

Absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
You are failing at that.
Your post
Because you brought it up dumbass. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
was meant to be "a pointed personal insult", it just didn't work with me. So, hmmm, may be you were not failing as it indeed meant ABSOLUTELY nothing to me.
You know I like dirty talk, but we can't have it here now, can we?
I don't want just any amazon. I want cinnamonshark's amazon.
That's terrific!! I will certainly do that.

While, most girls would like the term "spinner" to categorized them.
I feel like spinner takes away from Latinaness. <--I know that's not a word.

I like my curves and while they are not as big as a real curvy woman. I think I will go with "Curvy Spinner"......I know we women are never happy enough with a compliment.

Thank you, though.

Hahaha
I am not marriage material, yet.
I'm only good at f*%#ing and as far as domestic skills. I am only a great cook.
I take my clothes to the cleaner and I would rather go hungry and use that money for a maid.

I'll be ready in about 15 years when I've established my real career. I have my surgeon on speed dial and intend on looking this way as long as the resources are available. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Curvy Spinner is good!
REALLY ??? WOW, you also must have real short term memory.
Have you read your own posts lately?
OR are you one of the people who don't read what they write?

BTW, CS is my alter ego.

You are failing at that.
Your post

was meant to be "a pointed personal insult", it just didn't work with me. So, hmmm, may be you were not failing as it indeed meant ABSOLUTELY nothing to me.
You know I like dirty talk, but we can't have it here now, can we? Originally Posted by fun2come

*yawn*

Do you have any more points to prove over a keyboard? Your failed attempts are getting pretty boring.
Meanwhile, back at the thread topic........
I like CB'S descriptions but I think my list should be a "Sticky". What do you guys (both guys & ladies) think?

Spinner: 100 rule
Average: 100-140
Curvy: 140-170
Voluptuous: 140-170
Amazon: 170-250 Must take in height (above 5'8")
Small BBW: 170-225 (under 5'4")
BBW: 170-500
WTF: 500+
I'm been called Curvy, Voluptuous, and of course BBW (call myself that as well)......I'll take curvy Small-BBW. Curvy is shape to me not to be confused with a specific weight/size. So .... curvy doesn't need to be vs anything.
I'm been called Curvy, Voluptuous, and of course BBW (call myself that as well)......I'll take curvy Small-BBW. Curvy is shape to me not to be confused with a specific weight/size. So .... curvy doesn't need to be vs anything. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I think of hour glass figure (smaller waist) and reasonably fit yet stacked in the right places when I think curvy as an overall category.

Voluptuous has the same hour glass shape except is a bit softer or a bit larger with perhaps a bit of pooch in the tummy and even larger thighs.

This isn't to say BBW's don't have curves thus the vagueness in definition. Anything that isn't flat is curvy in that sense. "Real women have curves"

If you had a proportionately smaller waist I'd call you voluptuous but you don't.

I'd say you are a BBW with some additional curves in the right places. Of course those are only my definitions and are just as subjective as yours.
Thus the purpose of this thread which is to perhaps help clarify the terms based upon the majority perception.

Either way you're beautiful.
To be clear, I love curves. For example Mocha above works for me just fine and then some. So I'm not hating when I say...

My definition:

Curvy: Hard everywhere else but with a big ass and tits. Most would find attractive.

Voluptuous: A little overweight by most measures, soft everywhere, sexy hip/waist/breast ratio with a big ass and tits. Most would find attractive but less interesting to guys really into spinners.

Amazon: Tall and anything but super skinny/light framed for her height.

BBW: Overweight, maybe a lot, not really hourglass shaped or that would be voluptuous. Naturally pretty and of course, big ass and tits. Some guys enjoy immensely, for some it is almost a fetish. some would consider "fat" and not want.

I would add "Thick" which to me means a big girl but not a lot of fat. Might be wide hips and big tits or not, but solid.

Translation from Internet Advertising:

Curvy: Big tits, or euphemism for a little or a lot overweight.

Voluptuous: See curvy.

Amazon: Tall.

BBW: Sometimes my definition, or very overweight. Sometimes means exceptionally, notably overweight communicating to guys who like that.