Providers who "Lie" in their Ad's

I think it was established in this thread in the main forum http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20126 that providers are either "little white" or "big fat hairy" liars...LOL

There are lots of reasons to "fudge" or not to "fudge" in our ads. Personally, I would love to see all the gentleman face this challenge week in and week out.
Beware of providers who call themselves a "MILF." If they are a mom somebody wanted to bang them, but you might not want to bang them.
LMAO...that's freakin' funny! I'm picky when it cUms to MILFS too Shizzle, especially when I do doubles with them. But hey - If the girl's got some nice Ta'Ta's I'm usually MESMERIZED & it's down hill from there....wink!

XOXO,
Italiana Princess
Just keep them lie,s cummen BCD,s Please
assfuck350 is making friends and influencing people.
assfuck350 is making friends and influencing people. Originally Posted by shizzle10
LOL....I'm not sure "friends" is the correct term.
ItalianaPrincess,

It looks like you have a nice rack. From your pics, it looks like you might have a nice ass too!
I have posted alerts on providers who have cashed-and-dashed and bait-and-switched and have been banned for that, having been framed as a stalker.... Originally Posted by stevesanderson
a) You were not banned for posting an alert on ASPD. The original alert you wrote on Miranda was real and you had your say like anyone else. You were banned by points because you posted pics of other people from the real world who are not in the biz as well as pics of their children on a hooker board and continued to do so after multiple warnings.

b) You are a stalker. That did not get you banned on ASPD because the Dallas staff did not play hobby police, but it sure got you on everyone's radar. The only person that framed you was yourself.

Just thought I would post the truth instead of that bullshit you keep claiming... and yes, I enjoy fucking the gal that ripped you off years ago immensely. We still laugh about it.
Just thought I would post the truth instead of that bullshit you keep claiming... and yes, I enjoy fucking the gal that ripped you off years ago immensely. We still laugh about it. Originally Posted by cpi3000

• Magen
  • 06-16-2010, 06:27 PM

Just thought I would post the truth instead of that bullshit you keep claiming... and yes, I enjoy fucking the gal that ripped you off years ago immensely. We still laugh about it. Originally Posted by cpi3000

i thought you enjoyed fucking me with your big dick CPI so your cheating on me again! Damn it! just when i thought i could trust you again!!!!
I think Berkleigh is great.
It is always refreshing to see her new photos, and she is a very honest and reputable provider. She sets a great example for all to follow!
Thanks Berkleigh! we love you dearly.
Hey Magen, you're way 2pretty 2be sad honey. I made a mold of it...wanna cUm play?? ...he he he Wink!

(don't hate CPI...lol...you know I only WISH!!! Besides, you woulda BROKEN that mold)

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess

P.S. Oh and SHIZZLE10...maybe you'll hav2cUm C 4urseLf!

i thought you enjoyed fucking me with your big dick CPI so your cheating on me again! Damn it! just when i thought i could trust you again!!!! Originally Posted by Magen
These posts tell me that
a) Magen has ripped off customers by her own admittance.
b) cpi3000, you admit that my multiple alerts on Miranda, aka Magen Sunshine, were real (shall I repost the Miranda website with Magen's pic for proof?).
c) I've never had a session nor paid for a session with Magen, much less been ripped off by her. So whatever "bullshit" story she fed you isn't the truth. See point a).

Now I'm the one laughing. If you must rehash the Magen Sunshine incident, let me point out that I haven't mentioned Magen's name nor taken any action against her despite that I'm an admin on another board. Curious isn't that? Since my name obviously runs through your minds often, I ask, who is obsessed? As a matter of fact you make your post and then Magen responds just 20 minutes later making it obvious that you let her know of your accomplishment.

The laugh you two should have now is that you both had pointed out in this thread that Magen was ripping people off and that you helped silence me for pointing that out (by finding excuses to ban me on points-remember when you got excited about my handle change, and then you realized you OK'd it earlier - then you found more excuses until I had enough points).

The epiphany that the other Eccie members are having is that cpi3000 reveals that he laughs when providers rip off fellow hobbyists.
Double standards and situational ethics are a hell of a thing... and in the hobby it's many a dude's ghillie suit.

One guy's everything-covered-I'm-a-safe-las-because-my-pimp-tells-me-so-GFE is another's GFE-lite.

I bet Magen has all the bedroom appeal of the World Health Organization during a level three breach in SE Asia. If sex were a soccer match she'd be PSE - no hands and no hard contact without a yellow card.
self edit:

Not going to continue participating in throwing stones in this glass house.
Some matters should be taken care of off the board.

One question, though: If she did not rip you off years ago, why the multiple alerts when she was just a BP gal?