Republicans have a treatable case of ED...

...It’s the government of the politicians, by the politicians and for the politicians. Or the government of the lawyers, by the lawyers and for the lawyers... Originally Posted by Tiny
Ain't no cotton pick'n time for reality 'round these here parts. Imma stick'n with the dream. Besides, honest Abe would lie to us...

However, in science, you often need to reduce things to their purest form of existence to solve the problem. Clearly these folks need to atomized, for uhhmmm... science. Yeah, that's the ticket! Follow the science. Eh?
...Name that tune. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
No takers? Can't name that particular ditty?

It's... you know... The thing... Come on man!
... crusade may again cost Republicans a President and could eventually divide the party even more than it has already... Originally Posted by DNinja69
Small thinking in a big sea is short sighted -- IMMHO. The objective is not to divide the party. Think of it more in the most noble of medical objectives. We are trying to eradicate and cure the cancer that exists in the body politic.
I disagree. It’s the government of the politicians, by the politicians and for the politicians. Or the government of the lawyers, by the lawyers and for the lawyers. Take your pick. There’s a lot of overlap between the two, lawyers and politicians.
Originally Posted by Tiny
if you believe that tiny

then you should vote for a disrupter

any disrupter

i will only vote for disruption

if trump wins the nomination and is the candidate, trump is the man

you will turn that around some way, thats ok
  • Tiny
  • 08-11-2023, 08:27 AM
if you believe that tiny

then you should vote for a disrupter

any disrupter

i will only vote for disruption

if trump wins the nomination and is the candidate, trump is the man

you will turn that around some way, thats ok Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I see how Trump disrupted foreign policy in a good way. And in a way that no other Republican would have pursued. As Salty kind of said in another post, there would probably be no war in Ukraine if Trump were president.

That said, I don’t think he can win another general election. He drags down Republicans. Republicans would probably control the Senate right now if not for him. Voting for a disruptor doesn’t do any good if he loses.

And yeah, if the choices are Trump and Biden, then I’ll vote for the biggest disruptor who has no chance of winning, the Libertarian candidate, so I’m a hypocrite.