DFK-LFK-or NFW?!?

If a lady doesn't enjoy kissing I don't return. I don't want to make them uncomfortable but It is necessary and extremely inportant to me. Kelly and Fawn are both excellent kissers.
DFK is VERY important in my book, but yes sometimes it is wise to ease into it.

W.
  • selot
  • 01-15-2010, 08:03 PM
OK well that's different. I think that may have happened to me (in the hobby) only 4 or 5 times. I'd sacrifice alot for a kiss like that my friend. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
If that was a challenge, I accept... PM coming soon!!!
well I started hobbying because the women now advertise gfe.Gfe to me means that there will be kissing whether lfk or dfk.
I want the experience to be sensual,fun,erotic all the things you want in a session.I want us both to enjoy the time.Kissing is very ,very important.
Without it , I wouldn't even be doing this.
MAAAAAANNNNNN!!!! I LOVE kissing! It just feels SOOOOOOOO good!!!

--v
MAAAAAANNNNNN!!!! I LOVE kissing! It just feels SOOOOOOOO good!!!

--v Originally Posted by vnurse
And your quite adept at it, I might add!

TP
Awww, thank you, Tony! We REALLY need to practice again soon though...

--v
I love kissing -- it is essential to the intimate encounter. There is a real sense of connection to that person, even if only for a short time. I recently saw someone who is quickly becoming a part of my inner circle because her kisses are real to me -- she wraps her arms around my neck, pulls me to her, gives me a look and gently kisses -- LFK mostly, but she loves to kiss. That's about 50-60% of our activities together. So yes, I'd say kissing was important to me... :-)
To me the kissing is the most important part of the encounter , without it i dont feel satisfied at all . I even had one encounter the entire time was kissing on the couch like a couple of naked teenagers ..... and thats the one i remember the most !!!!!!!