Preferred411 (P411) Rate increase

Provider accounts are free.

Lifetime memberships are no longer available, sorry guys.

The good news is that there will be no more increases on the client side for a good long time (2020 or beyond). $129 a year it will be as of March 1, but you can buy as many years as you wish at the current $89/yr rate, before then.

New applicants with two provider references can sign up for a free six month trial, no credit card needed and no strings attached!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

Well, Gina. I just went to the p411 site. Ready to sign up and get verified. However, I had to back up for a minute.

You say, a rate of $89 per year until March 1. If that is correct, why does the site already say $129.00 per yr?

I thought I would ask this question first.

The difference between 89 and 129 does not bother me. What does, is when things do not match what I am told.
Me? Get Okays? Pfft...the only Okay I have is from my wife...
No doubt P411 is a 1st class service. It has opened doors that normally would not be available to me. Plus, I trust the providers on there. If a girl is on P411, I know things are good to go. I just suppose the drastic increase is what I find off-putting. Like I said, I will re-new before the increase takes effect, but I can't do multi years, so I suppose I kick my decision can down the road for a year.
Did you ladies know that one of the advanced seach options on P411 has a box that the guys can click that will include only the P411 ladies that offer a P411 discount?
You want the guys to use P411, you might include a P411 discount. I did a quick check and the two I checked that posted on this thread listed no P411 discount. Originally Posted by Namssa

I didn't know that. Excellent point! I've always listed a P411 discount.
Many many years ago when a pack of Smokes went up to $2.00, an uncle of mine said to a friend of his " oh Hell, quit your bitching, they have not even gone up to their Full Value yet". I feel the same about P411, I will be renewing for multiple years.
Gina, how much was a lifetime membership four years ago?
You say, a rate of $89 per year until March 1. If that is correct, why does the site already say $129.00 per yr?
The increase went into place for new applicants on Jan 1st, but renewals are still $89/yr (until march 1st). Sorry about that, I wasn't clear in my post. So if you signed up today at $129, you can do an early renewal at $89 for a few more weeks.

Gina, how much was a lifetime membership four years ago?
I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was way too cheap....

Many many years ago when a pack of Smokes went up to $2.00, an uncle of mine said to a friend of his " oh Hell, quit your bitching, they have not even gone up to their Full Value yet". I feel the same about P411, I will be renewing for multiple years.
Hehehe... thanks for the continued support, you know we love ya!

Always,
Gina
Heh. I remember my last yearly renewal was $60, back in 2008. I think lifetime was like $250. I had just renewed at $60 and realized it was stupid, so I called and had that $60 processed toward the lifetime and paid the difference.

Expiration Date: Jul 31, 3012 [ Renew Now ]

It's pretty funny it still has the "Renew Now" link.
I think lifetime was like $250.
That's right, it was $229 back then... what was I thinking!

Expiration Date: Jul 31, 3012 [ Renew Now ]

It's pretty funny it still has the "Renew Now" link.
Hey man you never know..... or maybe one evening after a bit much to drink, we can catch you in a "doh, maybe I should renew my p411 membership...." moment. teehee

Always,
Gina
I have contacted P411 three different times and each time I recieved better cust service than I get at local stores I'm in several times a week. It surprised me that a website in another country would provide that kind of service.

Go ahead and sign up SL, go to the add board you are missing out on a lot of specials. Originally Posted by thisguy23
I filled out the application today! So whats up with the OK'S? TG how many do you have? Is it just OK'S? or do they have OMG or WTF as well?
Thanks for all the replies, especially Gina. I think I was more concerned about the increase. I have been a member only 3 years and the price has doubled. If gas prices doubled there would be riots. I understand this is a game of exchanging resources, but you need to get added value or that increase. The site does exactly what it did three years ago. I just don't hobby very often and the bite costs me a visit for a month since I have to be careful about raising suspicions. If the providers can offer decent discounts, you get to see ladies that don't post anywhere else and you get an increase in functionality, it may be worth it.
I filled out the application today! So whats up with the OK'S? TG how many do you have? Is it just OK'S? or do they have OMG or WTF as well? Originally Posted by Still Looking
All I have are OK's but then I havn't perfected the Slamdango yet so there might be OMG's to be given out. I have 11, I only request one here and there so I have a couple current OK's
All I have are OK's but then I havn't perfected the Slamdango yet so there might be OMG's to be given out. I have 11, I only request one here and there so I have a couple current OK's Originally Posted by thisguy23
Eleven sounds like a respectable number! But I am more impressed WakeUp got one!(Just kidding WakeUp!)
Actually the provider can give you an OK when the meeting took place as planned and on time. It lets other providers know that you are mmmm respectable. It is easier than trying to get references from providers saying you are legit.
I was curious if the providers were getting hit with the same price increase as clients. P411 increased their rates 30% not too long ago and now is increasing once again 45%. I have only been using the service three years, but built a little history that I'd hate to lose.

Providers: Do you put a lot of faith in P411? Does it make a difference? Originally Posted by La Lengua
Yes it makes a difference. Well worth it!