The Lies and TRUTH OF AGE..

V, I don't care how old (or young) you are, you're always just right to me. And hot as hell, you make me harder than Chinese arithmetic. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
AW! That's kind of you!
From your profile pics, you pass for 32 in "provider years", in "human years", maybe 43. ....(a nice looking 43). Am I close? Originally Posted by yourself
Hehehe!! 43?? SURE! I won't reveal my real age due to discretion purpose. Also because I don't look my real age.
Hehehe!! 43?? SURE! I won't reveal my real age due to discretion purpose. Also because I don't look my real age. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Samantha has the body, face and attractiveness of a 24 year old. She has the maturity and intelligence of a professional woman.
Hell! I'm 86! I don't get carded anymore and in fact, I get offered LOTS of freebies...PLUS...I am always getting asked if I need "help"...what do you think? Originally Posted by vnurse
Hey V....need any help??
Ok I have been in this business 13 years and have seen it all..
I have ALWAYS BEEN HONEST WITH MY AGE ALWAYS....
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH....Some guys want a youngster some guys want a WOMAN. I want them to know the truth in what I am and am NOT.

. I am not foolish to think every woman does this hell I know a woman that is 50 and looks in her late 30's and has a body better than most 20 year olds.. I mean the body of a spinner for sure and I do know a woman that is 5 years younger than me and actually looks 20 years older than me. So I have seen both ends of the age and looks ratio...

As I was posting an ad on BP I came across this ad http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ub-35/19568977
35????
but COME ON LADIES IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE BE IN THE SAME CENTURY..
OR AM I WRONG DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU GUYS?

If the face in the pic looks 70 does it matter that they say there 30? As long as you can see what your getting on the pic? Originally Posted by Majichands
It's called methamphetamine
ALWAYS!!!

Hey V....need any help?? Originally Posted by geezerdude2
http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ub-35/19568977 seems legit rofl. people don't believe i' retired from the navy with 20 years, I get these weird looks when, I wear my retired navy hat. so I stopped wearing it. lol
Agree with Samantha. If it could be true, it is true.