Men Body Wash

God is blessing us in Louisiana with at least 1/2 of the combination for cleanliness....Lot's of rain....and free water. All you need is your body wash.
M.M.
wooohooo MM it is so much fun to play in the rain!!!
I provide unscented bar soap (or wash) usually from Dove's for Men line or light scented bar from like Lever 2000 or Olay's Sensitive Body Wash which is unscented.
^^^
Negative. The chicks, in my experience, WANT you to be as freshly showered as can be and like it when I shower at their incall. I bring my own soap and towels. I've NEVER had a provider add "shower time" to the "on-the-clock" time. Originally Posted by albundy
Correct .... I'll happily give a little wiggle room time during my dates.
A good 5 minute touch-up shower beforehand and another at the end shouldn't be counted against you.
I'll definitely live if a 1hr date turns into 70mins lol.
Holmes was thinking of joining that club. Are the razors good? Originally Posted by OldGent
Worth EVERY penny and then some! I use the 4 blades, you get sent 4 razor blades a month. I typically do not change blades once a week, never have, so I have several extra blades and can not foresee a time when I will ever be caught without a fresh razor blade should I need one. The shave butter they offer is awesome as well. It lifts the hairs, makes it easy as can be to shave them off, and the best part is how it conditions the skin. My face is so soft and smooth when I use the shave butter.

Sorry, but any time I get a chance to brag on Dollar Shave Club, I do it. I regret not trying them sooner.
Good deal waiting for my blades to come in. I have to change blades once a week or I start getting razor burn. I like my ybald head to have the cue ball polished look. Lol
Cleanliness is very important and that includes the inside as well as the outside. Our sweat is in part a reflection of what we put in our bodies. Some foods will increase body odor, such as garlic and red meat. Foods that help deodorize usually contain chlorophyll such as parsley and celery or chlorophyll capsules. Some citrus fruit such as limes also help reduce or eliminate odors.
Leaves me smelling like a Christmas tree, but I'm cool with that.

^Does the pine bar suds up pretty good?
That stuff is good for acne too. Dries it out.
I would not bother with most of these. I only use the regular kind of Aveeno body wash. I swear by it. Go through a 18oz bottle every week. Keeps my skin soft and horny.
I use that too mustang I agree good stuff
^Does the pine bar suds up pretty good? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
It's not Hollywood bubble bath foamy, but it sudses. Other scents are available, too. They're available on Amazon Prime for a slightly higher price, mostly offset by the free shipping.

https://www.drsquatch.com/collections/bar-soap
Added to my collection. Instead of the bar, Ivory Soap liquid Body Wash. Who wants a supervised FREE shower?

Will be giving away the FREE shower with FREE soap offer this week.

I hope everyone has a clean safe week ahead!