Presidential Address

Roe Vs Wade has absolutely nothing to do with this tragedy.

You only muddy up the waters with irrelevant issues.

That is a separate debate

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
No it's not.

When you grow up in a society that says it's OK to kill your unborn children it cheapens the value of life.

And it's not just Roe Vs Wade..It's video games, it's TV, it's movies, prayer in school..... the list goes on and on.

Pretty soon it will be legal to marry farm animals.

This country is nothing like it was when I was a kid......well except maybe for the farm animals...but hell, at least we'd call them and tell them we were going to be out late.
+++

The left hates this fact.......

No it's not.

When you grow up in a society that says it's OK to kill your unborn children it cheapens the value of life.

And it's not just Roe Vs Wade..It's video games, it's TV, it's movies, prayer in school..... the list goes on and on....

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2012, 10:06 AM
No it's not.

And it's not just Roe Vs Wade..It's video games, it's TV, it's movies, prayer in school..... the list goes on and on.

This country is nothing like it was when I was a kid......well except maybe for the farm animals...but hell, at least we'd call them and tell them we were going to be out late. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

do you actually think that the kid who went on the shooting spree had mental scars left by abortion laws?

fuckin wingers can spin dogshit and make cotton candy if it suits one of their agendas ..
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2012, 10:33 AM
No it's not.

Shut your whore mouth!

This tragedy is more a mental health care issue than either a gun or abortion issue.

Now shut your whore mouth!

Only in your dreams...

...though it would solve your bastard goat kid problem!
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2012, 10:39 AM
do you actually think that the kid who went on the shooting spree had mental scars left by abortion laws?

.. Originally Posted by CJ7
It appears that somebody tried to abort TheLama in the womb and only poked a hole in the critical thinking area of his brain. Other than that he is fine. Cut the whore some slack, please. He know not what he says....
Fucking idiots strike again.

Mass shootings = Roe v Wade

FUCKING IDIOT SIGHTING!
Fucking idiots strike again.

Mass shootings = Roe v Wade

FUCKING IDIOT SIGHTING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You know what? You're the fucking idiot.

You cherry pick out one thing that I said and just passed over the rest of it.

I was speaking generally about our society and how it's changed. I wasn't talking specifically at why or what caused this tragedy.

Learn to read before you open your whore mouth again.
We tell our kids not to have sex....and then we give them free condoms.
We tell our kids to not do drugs....and then we give them free needles.
We tell our kids not to drink....and then we tell them that if they do...don't drive drunk.
We take away prayer in school...and then tell them it's ok to kill their unborn babies.
We buy them video games like Grand Theft Auto that is full of mass killing, hookers and armed robbery.

Kids today aren't even disciplined when they do wrong.

Geeeeezzz.....no wonder kids are all fucked up.