CLIMATOLOGISTS: "ICE FREE SUMMERS IN THE ARCTIC BY 2013"

Try number 19, then STFU. You are a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Stupid old fart there was no mention of a volcano on 19 talk about colossal ignorance you are the poster child. Did you even look at 16 where volcano was mentioned?
World's top climate scientists confess: Global warming is just QUARTER what we thought - and computers got the effects of greenhouse gases wrong

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2fGCzJVIP

Top climate scientists admit global warming forecasts were wrong

Top climate scientists have admitted that their global warming forecasts are wrong and world is not heating at the rate they claimed it was in a key report.

A leaked draft of a report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is understood to concede that the computer predictions for global warming and the effects of carbon emissions have been proved to be inaccurate.

The report, to be published later this month, is a six year assessment which is seen as the gospel of climate science and is cited to justify fuel taxes and subsidies for renewable energy.

The “summary for policymakers” of the report, seen by the Mail on Sunday, states that the world is warming at a rate of 0.12C per decade since 1951, compared to a prediction of 0.13C per decade in their last assessment published in 2007.

Other admission in the latest document include that forecast computers may not have taken enough notice of natural variability in the climate, therefore exaggerating the effect of increased carbon emissions on world temperatures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ere-wrong.html
Oh I'm sorry biggie, are you prior Coast Guard with experience here? I'd love to go head to head.
You would come out second.
Stupid old fart there was no mention of a volcano on 19 talk about colossal ignorance you are the poster child. Did you even look at 16 where volcano was mentioned? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are still wrong, still a liar, and still stupid.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Stupid old fart there was no mention of a volcano on 19 talk about colossal ignorance you are the poster child. Did you even look at 16 where volcano was mentioned? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

if he did he's too senile to remember
You are still wrong, still a liar, and still stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You are still old senile and unable to find #16 just blow on your soup till it is cool enough to sip then take your nap.When you awake return and make another ass out of yourself.