Need to vent...or rant...or whatever.

Well this is the other section you're in, we know how to find quality providers in here, not all higher priced pussy is good, I've had better service from "the bottom of the barrel " Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Bottom of the barrel as in no reputation or history...as in the last resort, ie a riskier option.

I was not referring to rates. As I and others actually increase rates (and get it) when advertising on Backpage.

There are quality affordable ladies and bad high end ladies, however that wasn't my aim to discuss. My intent was to stress how useful it is to use the Intel here to help determine a decision. Track records. Reps. Information. Patterns. All of which is shown here. I'd feel security in those who've developed a rapport whether online or UTR.

My apologies for any confusion from prior comment
Why incriminate yourself with solicitation of prostitution? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Therefore I suggested that stating what you offer in your advertisements would decrease the need to answer queries that have been addressed beforehand. It's simple:

"Full GFE", "Limited GFE", "None GFE".
BP isn't all bad. Is it risky? You bet it is. But you can also find bomb-ass ladies in there. Sweet and talkative.

Cons? The lack of info (that is why I opened the thread). Other than that BP is a page where you can find a nice girl to hook up with.
  • eyefo
  • 01-25-2015, 06:33 PM
"I don't discuss services over the phone or in person" has got to be the most prominent nuisance so far to me. So, how am I supposed to know what you offer if you've -beautifully- decided to dodged questions regarding the services you 'provide'?

The "I'm protecting myself" excuse it's utter nonsense. I could just twist that to my favor the argue to I might just be talking to a decoy, which could highly be the case.
Since RoundBootyLover seems to be extraordinarily ignorant, let me suggest a way he can talk to a provider over the phone that lays all his cards on the table.

"Hi back page lady, I'm planning on committing an illegal act with you and wish to remove all uncertainty that it is in fact an illegal act. So I'd like you to tell me the specific sexual acts you will do with me and a price for each of the specific acts you will provide.

Then I'd like to arrange a time and place with you for you to perform said acts and when we meet I'd like to go over each of the acts you are to perform and the price for each, just so I can make sure we're on the same page and I'll pay you for each one as its completed. And I'd like a receipt.

See I like to know what I'm getting, am not into phony excuses, and this is really no different than buying a Television or set of tires.

So let's start with your price for a blowjob... uncovered of course and -- hello.... hello... are you still there....?"

NEVER DISCUSS SEX AND MONEY ON THE PHONE OR IN PERSON!!!
^

I love how you make assumptions........
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2015, 10:47 PM
Now Eva, I wouldn't call new ladies bottom of the barrel just because they have no history or reputation, Do you remember when you where new?

I personally like the thrill of a bp find, I've put a few on the map after my review here, they become more expensive and usually less exciting activities.

I have visited a few higher end ladies without leaving reviews, I was impressed with their looks but the service didn't blow me away from what I get elsewhere at a fraction of the price.

If you can pull higher rates, go get that money girl, I ain't mad at you. This hobby is for everybody to enjoy.
So I've read through everything and have decided to chime in..

Personally I have posted on BP in the past. But I no longer so it just makes me too nervous. Too many unknowns. Too much risk. When I was 19 to 21 naivety run me and I thought I was safe. Life showed me otherwise.

Do I think that a 400 or more an hour girl is worth it? Honestly no but it's their pussy their choices.

Personally I don't understand the lack of clarity. And a million rules. I have a few rules for my health and safety. But limiting position. That bitch is just lazy lol

So maybe as a reputable provider who's been doing this for a few years. I can look back and see where I came from I can see the mistakes I've made the growth I've made.I like that big Latin male brought up where we all started from none of us as providers really had solid footing coming into this. But we learn but we only learn from our mistakes.

That is my soap box for the day

Xoxo
BA