S.A. Gorilla Pimp Arrested : Eight women removed from home

I can clearly "see" that a majority of the posters on here who criticize others ... can't spell ... and the only time I mention it is when a Poster Critic starts name calling regarding another's "intelligence"! ... Like calling them "dense"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Calling you dense is just accurately describing you based off your comment. Pretty obvious. You clearly took this to a race level when the original post was not of that intent.
Look at post #2 in this thread GTO.....that's where the racial part started. Like so many other threads lately one ECCIE...There are a few here that have to make everything racial.
You clearly took this to a race level when the original post was not of that intent. Originally Posted by gtoman
In your mind, that's it. What mind you have, which is marginal apparently. And you can rest assured that comment is not "racial" in tone, intent, and/or purpose.
(Intent and/or purpose)
(Intent and/or purpose) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Distinguishable concepts within the frame work of the topic!
Look at post #2 in this thread GTO.....that's where the racial part started. Like so many other threads lately one ECCIE...There are a few here that have to make everything racial. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I called out the first racial idiot. See my first quote in this thread.
its hard out there for a pimp.....

This is a point where there is a fine line between paranoia and being really careful.

.....however today, I would probably have one or two ladies and keep it that simple. The only type of social I would attend today would be something like Chasity having an open day at her place, where all the girls would be known to her, and her girls would know the guys.

IMHO and it's my humble opinion, in todays hobbying, I just don't feel comfortable attending a general social. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I don't feel comfortable acknowledging any specific activities in a public forum with people who can't keep their mouths shut.